Pregnant after a Loss

I am walking in for a doppler check today. (Update-closed?!)

I have been in a lot of pain in my lower back, butt and leg all on my right side for about a little over a week now. 

Now it is starting to radiate to my front and I am getting kind of worried.  I am getting no sleep at all.  I know I have an U/S on Monday but if something is wrong I would rather go in prepared.  I could just be completely crazy, but I just don't feel right.   And this pain is becoming unbearable. '

My MW said I can walk in whenever I want, so that is what I am doing in an hour.  Wish me luck please!!

UPDATE:   They were not open.  I even called to double check hours and the recording said from 8:30 to 12:00 today.  I drove all the way there and on the door was a note saying "closed" and their hours for the rest of the week starting Monday!!! Nothing else! Well I guess I will just have to wait until my U/S appointment on Monday after all.  Nerves are getting the best of me.

Thank you all for the well wishes!! :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Missed M/C discoverd at 10w5d measuring 6w6d on 12/3/10 said goodbye 12/12/10 EDD 6/26/11 "this too shall pass"

DS Born 9/29/2005 via c-section (breech)
BFP #3 3/7/11 - EDD 11/17/11
Betas: @14dpo-182 @18dpo-854!! @21dpo-3124!!!
3-27-11 150 BPM!!!!
He's a BOY!!!! Kieran Thomas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I am walking in for a doppler check today. (Update-closed?!)

• Good luck, Fallon - I've been told that whenever there's pain involved, it's best to go get it checked out.
  • Good luck Fallon. I'm so glad you mw is so flexible. My office is the opposite. You're in my thoughts, hon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!!! Keep us posted!! I get similar pain in my sciatic so hopefully that is all it is!
    BFP #1 6/18/10 Saw HB 7/15/10 Missed M/C 8/17/10 @ 12 weeks 2 days- 2 D&C's( 8/20 and 8/26) BFP#2 11/21/10 Nonviable at 5wks, possible ectopic. Methotrexate 12/3/10&12/9/10 BFP#3 3/10/11 Beta@12dpo 39 Beta@14dpo 160! 21 DPO 2439 HB at 7wks 127 EDD 11/17/11
    ITS A BOY!!!! Born 11/13/11 BFP #4: 10/29/12 edd 7/11/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejulesjb:
    Good luck!!! Keep us posted!! I get similar pain in my sciatic so hopefully that is all it is!

That's what it sounded like since it goes down your leg.
  • GL Fallon. I hope everything is well
  • Thanks so much everyone!!!  I will update when we get back, leaving now.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Missed M/C discoverd at 10w5d measuring 6w6d on 12/3/10 said goodbye 12/12/10 EDD 6/26/11 "this too shall pass"

DS Born 9/29/2005 via c-section (breech)
    BFP #3 3/7/11 - EDD 11/17/11
    Betas: @14dpo-182 @18dpo-854!! @21dpo-3124!!!
    3-27-11 150 BPM!!!!
    He's a BOY!!!! Kieran Thomas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so glad you can just go in and ease your mind. I have something similar, my right hip gets horrible inflammation that wraps from back to front. Sometimes it is pretty unbearable and painful. Hopefully they can give you an answer and something to do to ease the pain.
    image Nicholas loved for 28 weeks, 4/11/10
    Baby Boy loved for 15 weeks, 5/31/11
    Baby Girl loved for 16.5 weeks. 3/1/12
  • imagejulesjb:
    Good luck!!! Keep us posted!! I get similar pain in my sciatic so hopefully that is all it is!

I agree.  I've mistaken back pain for cramps before, and heck, even this week, with this pregnancy.  I've had it radiate around to the front as well and found that laying flat on the ground with my feet at my butt (i.e. knees fully bent) and then rolling side to side really, really helps.  I also work to stretch out my hips and that tends to relieve a large portion of the pain and stop the radiation.  Regardless, it's a good thing you're going to get checked and I hope all is well and that you get to feeling better soon!

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • GL!  Glad that you can go right in for peace of mind!

• GL, sending T&P's your way
  • You are very lucky that you have such an awesome MW.  We will all be waiting for your update!

• Good luck! Hope everything turns out okay.
  • I'm sorry they were closed. I bet things are going to look perfect on your ultrasound. Hoping it's just sciatica, which I'm having too. I hate being worried and having to wait for reassurance. ((HUGS))
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • That sucks that they were closed! I'm so sorry. Is there an on-call you can get ahold of? 
  • Good luck Fallon, I hope it is nothing and all is well with LO!  T&P's sent your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"