Pregnant after IF

Team Blue Mommas- Free Bedding

I have a beautiful Caden Lane bedding set that we never used. Brady still sleeps in our room so the bedding set was just for show set up in his nursery. Since Brady and Addy will be sharing a nursery we bought something gender neutral. Here is the set. If you are interested let me know and I can ship it to you in the next week or so. It's free to a good home :) Sorry it's not clicky. I'm on my phone. https://www.celebratebabies.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=981
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Team Blue Mommas- Free Bedding

• Jerk! I wish we would have known this beforeeeeeeee. I love that bedding! lol
  • grazygrazy member
    I just want to say that is very sweet and generous of you!?
    DS born 7.30.11
  • Loading the player...
  • HelsHels member
    Team Pink here.. but OMG, that is some cute bedding! Almost makes me wish we were having a boy. lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just sent you a message on FB :) Let me know if you don't get it. Btw, you are so sweet!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • That is so generous of you!!
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are too sweet! Love the bedding!
  • Very sweet and very nice bedding!  I have a feeling that I'm going to be addicted to that site for a while!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"