3rd Trimester
Options

ugh.

I've been in such a crappy mood today. The sooner this baby comes out the better I'll be. I pitty my family members and DH, I know I haven't been a joy to be around.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ugh.

• Options
    Same here... I really haven't complained at all this entire pregnancy, but starting yesterday I've been a nasty, nasty person!  I feel like poo and I just don't want to be bothered!  I feel bad for the hubby since he has to deal with me, but oh well- I'm growing his baby for him! :o
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ditto.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think most of us are right where you are. What's really crazy is that here I am at week 37 - so flippin' done with being pregnant - and I know full well this could go on for another 4+ weeks. CRAP.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Me too! Yesterday I was so annoyed that I took my sewing machine into my bedroom and stayed in there all night long. I missed 3 of my tv shows just because I couldn't stand listening to anyone breathe (no worries, I have a dvr). Don't even look in my direction because I will bite your head off :)

Photobucket
    Landon & Porter
    1-10-07 & 5-11-11
  • Options

Same here. I don't want to be around myself. And, sadly, I don't care how I look anymore either. That's how I know I'm like done with this. I went out to garage sales this evening looking like absolute hell and I couldn't have cared any less.

I need to be done being pregnant. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have been nasty, but Im not sure if it is pregnancy related or not lol. Like usual though... I am nasty...DH gives me this sad hurt look...and I cry for an hour for being such a bit*h to him.

The constant crying I blame on pregnancy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"