Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

DH is Sick! Ugh!

DH appears to have come down with a cold. UGH!

LO is 10 weeks old. What should I do to keep her from getting sick too? I am considering putting him on quarantine in the guest room because some nights when LO is fussy she sleeps in our bed. I am considering not even letting him hold her until he is symptom free. Which not only sucks for him because he loves holding her but it sucks for me because I really rely on his hands on help when he comes home from work. I am also due to go back to work on Weds. so the last thing I need is to come down sick too. Can you tell I'm paranoid? I dont need this right now!

BabyFruit Ticker
Married 1/20/07
DD Born: 2/18/11
LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15

Re: DH is Sick! Ugh!

• Options
    DH got the flu the first week DS was home, but myself and DS never caught it. The Dr said the best thing you can do is to breastfeed because baby gets antibodies from you, and make sure everyone is washing their hands really well. My DH also wore a medical mask because he was coughing really bad. He also slept in a different room. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    THankfully I BF so I am hoping that will keep her well while he fights the cold off. I asked him if he would mind sleeping in the guest room and he sadly agreed to it... We never sleep apart ever... I feel so bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"