rwright5 ? Mason Lee ? 06.03.10
supercoolnat ? Zachary ? 06.07.10
parrotgirl ? Mason ? 06.15.10
expatjen ? Kannan Aukai ? 07.05.10
lelekay ? Henry Benjamin ? 07.22.10
MrsIH ? Jacob Kenji Makai ? 08.28.10 
Vanilla15 ? Adair ? 09.10  
ECUPirate04 ? Lauren Hope ? 09.29.10 
mrsnickandnora Blake William ? 10.07.10(?)
MrsNicole&Brian808 ? Hank Mason ? 10.20.10
eacerna ? Eleiana Makenzie ? 11.03.10
SanHawaii08 ? Eric ? 11.09.10
annasan_k Zo? ? 12.17.10Oceangirl22 ? Kenley Vi ? 01.05.11
kinibruin ? D ? 
MrsZiz ? G ? 03.11
MauiBride2008 ? R ? 04.02.11
HappyGoLuckyGal - M - 04.13.2011
HAWAII NESTIE DUE DATES 
July 2010 
07.22.10 ? Boy ? RobynLeeAugust 2011
08.01.11 Boy stargirl76
08.11.11 Boy MiniWheats
08.22.11 ? Girl Hawaiian Honey-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Post updated due dates or gender reports here. 
(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall?(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?
(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?
(8) What other questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins?TTCers:  Which cycle are you on?  Where in the cycle are you?  What, if anything, are you doing/trying for TTC success?

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ??? Weekly Check-in ???

• Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?  7.5 months

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  nothing too new...just getting better at crawling and pulling up.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?  1st week of may for 8 month checkup

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?  sleep.  she is still not sleeping through the night.  Things have been getting better. We have been trying to use the paci more instead of nursing.  Hopefully, she will start really STTN soon.

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall?  This was my question & I am curious about the % of people who do/don't b/c I'm not piercing DD's ears, but my best friend who has a DD the same age is definitely piercing hers.  I don't think piercing is horrible or torture, I am just not doing it for a few reasons...the main one, I am allergic to several metals so I really can't have piercings.  I have my ears pierced but I only wear earrings for a few hours on special occasions.  Since DD can't really communicate with me, I don't want to take a chance on the earrings hurting or bothering her and me not knowing about it until they get really infected. (I don't need anything else keeping her up at night!)  Also, I didn't have my ears pierced as a baby so it was a big deal when I did get them pierced in my tween years.  Bottom line, when she can ask for it, she can get them pierced (and then I would imagine we would do it in the pedi's office)

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?  I probably listen to a little more music now that LO is here.  When we are in the car I usually put on the Iz CD, but before I pretty much only listened to NPR (and still do if she is not with me).  As for the actual music, I listen to that hasn't changed very much.  Maybe at some point we will start playing more kid songs, but right now it is really just a lot of Jack Johnson when we are home.

(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?  maybe caffeine.  I didn't drink a pot of coffee or anything, but coke icees made the nausea go away so I had one just about every morning once I figured out their healing powers.  and I also learned that I LOVE sweet tea.  I tried to never have more than 2 caffeinated things a day.  I tried to exercise, but I am pretty sure that didn't happen once in my 3rd trimester.  I don't know...I can't remember much more.  PG seems like a lifetime ago!!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 17.5 months

(2) Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  He's started to say a couple more words (straw, tissue, and clock, in addition to moon, bye-bye, and ball)

(3) Next appointment date?  in a few weeks for his 18 month checkup

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? teething again.  He's drooling like there's no tomorrow.

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall? does the dr's office really do that?  I would go for somewhere around 3-4 yrs old.  My SIL got my niece's done when she was 3-6 months old, but started pulling them out when she was around 2, so they closed up.

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?  I honestly haven't had much time since LO was born to listen to music anymore - in fact, the day after he was born, my favorite artist put out a new album.  I JUST got to listen to it last month.  But other than now listening to a lot of kids' music, my taste hasn't changed.

(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?  I got permission, but I drank one cup of caffeinated coffee per day, and maybe had one soda/week. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 10 w, 6 adjusted

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? exhausted; D had his first social smile last friday. it was wonderful! now he's somewhat smiley. but still sleeps a lot.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? next thursday is our consult with the ped surgeon at the children's hospital for d's inguinal hernia. we may ask them to consider snipping his tongue tie too. hahah

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? d has a mild case of thrush. which translated to cracks sore nipples for me too. so every feed has been taking longer than usual because of the sterilizing and the medicine. i'm wearing those plastic medela cup thingys so that my nipples air out, and it's uncomfy when sleeping.

also, back story- my dad comes during the day for a few hours to help me with d. for the past 3 weeks, he hasn't been coming over because he has some repairs to do at their rental. and MH has been working late. so for the past 3 weeks i've been staying at my folks' place. let's just say i'm getting super stressed out and to the point where i'm concerned it's affecting my milk supply. we go home friday, so i'm just sucking it up now.

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall?

i don't have a girl, but i know many of my friends had their girls' ears pierced when they were babies, less than a year. i had my ears pierces when i was a baby too. so they say. hahah

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?

i love music in general. so i listen to everything. before d was born i already kinda gave up on the local stations 'cause they play the same things over and over again. i guess you could say i'm listening to more white noise as it helps d sleep. hahahah

(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?

i wasn't supposed to lift over a certain weight (i forgot already). and so instead i dragged boxes across the floor. i ate cold cuts without warming them up.

(8) What other questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins?
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 9 months, 1 week

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? Oh, what a week!  Henry's been sick (fever, coughing, and now ear infections....again!), and we had a very short trip up to WI this week to go a funeral, which was draining on both of us (MH had to stay and work).

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? He was supposed to have his well-baby visit today, but it turned into a sick-baby visit, so we need to go back in 10 days to follow up and finish the rest of the physical.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? Holy fussiness!  Like I said, not only does he have a double ear infection, but he just cut two teeth and is about to cut two more.  Then add in a 5-hour road trip (one way), sleeping at Grandmas's (which never goes well), then the return trip.  Needless to say, it's been a rough week!

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall?

No girl here, but I would definitely not pierce a baby's ears.  I do not like how that looks at all.  I got mine pierced for my 7th birthday, so I would consider doing that, assuming she was interested.

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?

I haven't changed what I listen to too much.  But we do listen to some children's music sometimes when we play (Kindermusik CDs, stuff I brought home from work, or BNL's Kids CD).  Henry also likes certain songs, too, and "dances" more to them.  We also have a "bedtime" playlist (which changed periodically) with mellow music for getting PJs on and bottle.  I will say that some of the songs on that list make me get a little emotional sometimes thinking about my beautiful son. 

I ate lunch meat fairly often, and only sometimes heated it first.  I think that's about it, though.... 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awwww kinibruin, I love your new siggy pic. :) 

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?  

weeks, 3 days

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  

I'm very tired these days!  DS is getting better at being a little more consistent with his sleeping patterns...so it's progress.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?  

We go for his 1 month checkup on Monday 

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?

Still trying to learn all his different cries.  It's been hard to figure out what he really wants, but it's getting better.  I purchased the Baby Whisperer so I'm still in the process of finishing that up.  I feel a tad more confident with being with DS on my own, but not 100%.  I still get nervous taking him in public in fear he is just going to freak out crying or something so it's been hard being couped up the past few weeks. 

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?

We play a lot of Jack Johnson still along with "B is for Bob" and IZ, trying to force the mellow vibe ;) 

(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?  

Oh I don't know.  I'm not much of a caffeine drinker so I didn't drink any of that, but I did at times eat deli meats, sushi, and had a glass of wine or two during the duration of my pregnancy.  I didn't go overboard, just in moderation. 

| Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 1 year and 1 week

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? We're all finally over being ill - thank god! I was getting really sick of changing crib sheets and clothes lol!

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? I couldn't get a 12 month appt for them before May 12, which is what I get for putting it off this long... In Australia we have the option of taking them to the health center at the local hospital (which is free) or to a doctor (which involves a minor co-pay), and that's at the hospital - so I'll ring up their regular doctor and see if I can get them in sooner than that since they're already a bit late for their vaccinations.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? TANTRUMS! Man. I thought we had longer before those started lol! For the last week, Dash has been throwing a fit anytime he doesn't get what he wants (which unfortunately for him, at this curious age, is often something dangerous that is absolutely out of bounds - like trying to play with the stove). I'm talking flinging himself onto the ground, screaming until he's blue in the face, slamming his heels into the floor, refusing to be distracted or redirected to something else, etc. Lovely.

We're taking the ignoring route - just standing by calmly while he rages, then inviting him for a hug once he starts settling down and trying again to redirect him (which usually works the second time around). Any other tips or methods as to how to handle tantrums?

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall? I'm just going to come out and say this: I completely understand that ear piercing at a young age is often a cultural thing (I believe it's relatively common among Asian and Hispanic cultures, although please correct me if I'm mistaken), but for me personally, in the area where I was raised, it was a big ole white trash thing and considered tacky as hell. Stick out tongue So because of my upbringing, if we had girls we would NOT be doing early piercings lol! My mother allowed my sister and I to choose at the age of 10 whether we wanted to get our ears pierced or not (we both chose to), with the reasoning that at that stage we could take care of them, and that's probably what I would do as well.

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music? Eh, not really. We still listen to the same stuff, even when they're with us in the car - we just make sure it doesn't have obscenities or anything in it. Guess we should look into getting some Wiggles CDs or something, eh?

(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do? I ate deli meat and tuna a fair bit. I know they're both "no-no" foods, but for a while Subway was the only thing that sounded good. Embarrassed

• Options
    (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?~11.5mo
    (2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?Busy but good overall! He's getting better at walking unassisted and is up to about 6 steps now before he reaches for something to hold on. But he still prefers to cruise or crawl. He says na-na when he wants to nurse now (nai = milk in Chinese and I've been teaching him that).
    (3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?1yr
    (4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?Naps, like usual. He's destroying our crib rails and ends up with paint all over and in his mouth from the railing. I've resorted to putting him in the Ergo to nap. I've bought some cloth rail protectors online and can't wait to use them!
    (5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall?N/a, but if I did, I think early is fine, probably mall? I didn't know dr's offices did them?!?
    (6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?Yes, but only when I'm with him generally. My taste in music is pretty broad and I like everything from alternative to instrumentals to hip hop. Although overall, I feel like I've shifted towards more mellow, happy music. I used to listen to a bit more hip hop and I still do but mostly when I'm by myself driving to work.
    (7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?Well, I ate sushi when I was pg but before I knew. Then I ate microwaved sushi (nuked the rawness out of the fish) because I just couldn't go without it anymore and microwaved sushi was better than no sushi (for me). Oh, I did eat uni (raw sea urchin) once though--just a little bit--in my 3rd tri. And I had deli meat and tuna occasionally and when I was in Hawaii for a week, I had eggs benedict everyday because it was the only thing I could stomach (it was when my m/s first started but hadn't gone out of control yet).
    (8) What other questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins?How often do you go out with your LO (not running errands, but either out for a stroll or to a park, zoo, museum, etc)?
    TTCers:  Which cycle are you on?  Where in the cycle are you?  What, if anything, are you doing/trying for TTC success?
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    imageredshoegirl:

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall? I'm just going to come out and say this: I completely understand that ear piercing at a young age is often a cultural thing (I believe it's relatively common among Asian and Hispanic cultures, although please correct me if I'm mistaken), but for me personally, in the area where I was raised, it was a big ole white trash thing and considered tacky as hell. Stick out tongue So because of my upbringing, if we had girls we would NOT be doing early piercings lol!

I'm glad you said it.....I was thinking the same thing!  It does seem cultural so it's easier for me to accept in certain cultures I suppose, but where I come from, many people roll their eyes at babies with their ears pierced.  I also think a child need to be able to take care of them themselves before I would consider letting them do it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 5.5 months

(2) Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  I feel like he's been fussier the last few days, wants to be held more.  And not as interested in eating.  Could be b/c he's not getting enough sleep, could be teething?  no idea. 

(3) Next appointment date?  1.5 weeks for his 6 month

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? i still get WAY to stressed out about his sleep (or lack thereof).  and see my earlier post about swaddling! Stick out tongue  he's up 3x/night now, but only needs to eat once.  ugh.

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall? nope, wouldn't do it.  i got mine pierced when i was 10 or 11 - that's when I would allow my daughter to do it - she has to take care of it herself!

(6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?  Hrm, kind of?  i don't listen to NPR as much - if LO is in the car, the classical station is on, heh (whereas it was NPR all the time before).  Listen to more kid stuff at home (eg: the children's folk song channel on pandora, heh).

(7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?  Not really... i don't drink alcohol, and rarely drink caffeine.  i ate cooked sushi (california rolls, etc), so never felt super deprived in that department. 

• Options
    imagelelekay:
    imageredshoegirl:

(5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall? I'm just going to come out and say this: I completely understand that ear piercing at a young age is often a cultural thing (I believe it's relatively common among Asian and Hispanic cultures, although please correct me if I'm mistaken), but for me personally, in the area where I was raised, it was a big ole white trash thing and considered tacky as hell. Stick out tongue So because of my upbringing, if we had girls we would NOT be doing early piercings lol!

I'm glad you said it.....I was thinking the same thing!  It does seem cultural so it's easier for me to accept in certain cultures I suppose, but where I come from, many people roll their eyes at babies with their ears pierced.  I also think a child need to be able to take care of them themselves before I would consider letting them do it.

I'm the same - I don't tend to be judgy when I see it in certain cultures because I understand that it's part of their tradition (a random tidbit I'm trying to remember right now...is it in India where a common gift for a girl's first birthday are gold earrings?) but for me, in my upbringing, it was very negatively viewed.

• Options

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?

15 months as of Monday!

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?

Had somes ups and downs with stuff going on a work...looks like I am in the clear, at least for now, but there are some changes coming in staffing which will not be fun for everyone.

Libby is going strong...learning more and more each day.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?

15 months pedi appt. next week. MORE shots.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?

I sound like a broken record here but TEETHING + WAKEFULNESS. She's been in a lot of pain because her molars are still working their way down. She's been waking 1-2x at night lately. Ugh.

We will let her get her ear pierced when she's old enough to ask us to do it and understand the responsibility involved.

Nope. If anything, we're listening to more pop/rock now. I guess we want to "stay in touch" with our youthful sides!

I ate smoked salmon once a week (it's technically not cooked, just cured, which I guess is a no-no). Other than that, nothing I can think of...

(8) What other questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins? TTCers:  Which cycle are you on?  Where in the cycle are you?  What, if anything, are you doing/trying for TTC success? Tracking PP Cycle #4 using CP, CM and CBEFM.
  • Options
    imageSanHawaii08:

i don't listen to NPR as much - if LO is in the car, the classical station is on, heh (whereas it was NPR all the time before).  Listen to more kid stuff at home (eg: the children's folk song channel on pandora, heh).

OMG! Yes, we're totally the same. I am all NPR when I am commuting but when Libby is in the car its on the classical station. And we're forever playing her Kindermusik and other kiddie CDs at home. She has a CD player in her room!
  • Options
    (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 16 weeks! Can't believe she's almost 4 months old!
    (2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?Pretty good, although tired. Trying to get Kenley to STTN again...at least 6 hour stretches like she was. She's been only sleeping about 3-4 hours since we started daycare and I've gone back to work. Milestones: She's started to giggle and coo, FINALLY!! Also, I've noticed that she's actually grabbing her toys on her playmat instead of just swatting them. And she's rolling onto her side, not quite over yet. 
    (3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?2 weeks for her 4-month appt. More shots :(
    (4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?Really it has more to do with balancing everything with DH. He just started a new job recently that has him completely stressed out and working like crazy. I don't think this should exempt him from stuff at home, such as helping clean the house and such. I do everything for the baby (wash bottles, wash diapers, wash clothes, change, bathe, feed, drop off and pick up from daycare etc) and I don't mind doing all that myself, but I expect him to help out with our dinner dishes (esp when I cook), putting away laundry, picking up around the house, etc. None of these things have been getting done unless I do them. Last night we had our 2nd discussion about it b/c he got annoyed with me when I wouldn't take the baby from him when she started being fussy. He didn't have anything to do in the moment, but didn't want to deal with her. I had already done all my baby chores, and was relaxing before having to start our nightime routine of bath, change, swaddle and eat...again, which I do ALL of. So I voiced my concerns again about him helping out around the house, and hopefully this time it goes through. I guess this was more of a vent, but I feel lately that he's been taking me for granted a bit lately, and all the things I do are ignored. And it's not that I necessarily want him to take over some of the baby stuff, I just need him to pick up the slack elsewhere, because I REALLY cannot handle it ALL.
    (5) If you have a girl, would you/did you get her ears pierced? At what age? Where? Doctor's office? Mall?My mom made me wait until I was 13 to pierce my ears. This from the same woman who let me get a tattoo a few days before I turned 18! haha...that being said, now that I'm a mom, I understand her reasoning, and I plan to do the same thing. Maybe not that long, but definitely not until an age that she asks to have it done, and understands how to take care of them. 
    (6) Has your taste in music changed after LO? Have you started/stopped listening to certain types of music?Nope, we still listen to all the same music...this might change once LO is older and wants to listen to specific stuff
    (7) Is there anything you did/you've done during pregnancy that you're not "supposed" to do?Uh Yeah! haha...I did most things in moderation. I still had my morning cup of coffee (which was probably more like 2 cups), but drank water or ice tea the rest of the time. I ate deli meats alot (I craved Italian subs!) and I even got in our hot tub towards the end of my pregnancy (but only for 10-15 mins at no hotter than 100 degrees). I was definitely a rule breaker, but not super bad!
    (8) What other questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins?At what age did you start solids? What foods did you start with? Any recommendations for making your own baby food?
  • Options
    imageredshoegirl:

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? TANTRUMS! Man. I thought we had longer before those started lol! For the last week, Dash has been throwing a fit anytime he doesn't get what he wants (which unfortunately for him, at this curious age, is often something dangerous that is absolutely out of bounds - like trying to play with the stove). I'm talking flinging himself onto the ground, screaming until he's blue in the face, slamming his heels into the floor, refusing to be distracted or redirected to something else, etc. Lovely.

We're taking the ignoring route - just standing by calmly while he rages, then inviting him for a hug once he starts settling down and trying again to redirect him (which usually works the second time around). Any other tips or methods as to how to handle tantrums?

So funny story -  a coworker who has a 5 year old told me that when her son was younger, one of our faculty members (who is a very quiet, very reserved, nerdy Physicist - but the NICEST man in the world) told her that the best piece of advice he could give her (which worked with his 3 kids) was: when her son throws a tantrum (like all out tantrum where he's on the ground flailing about), to get down on the floor with him... and mimic him. She said she busted out laughing and thought it was crazy talk - until she tried it.

Apparently, her son was so confused he didn't know whether to continue crying or laugh at her (I have no idea how old he was when she tried this), so he sort of just gave her this "WHAT in the world are you doing, lady??" look.

Sorry, I am not of much help Stick out tongue

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
  • Options
    imagestargirl76:

So funny story -  a coworker who has a 5 year old told me that when her son was younger, one of our faculty members (who is a very quiet, very reserved, nerdy Physicist - but the NICEST man in the world) told her that the best piece of advice he could give her (which worked with his 3 kids) was: when her son throws a tantrum (like all out tantrum where he's on the ground flailing about), to get down on the floor with him... and mimic him. She said she busted out laughing and thought it was crazy talk - until she tried it.

Apparently, her son was so confused he didn't know whether to continue crying or laugh at her (I have no idea how old he was when she tried this), so he sort of just gave her this "WHAT in the world are you doing, lady??" look.

i've read this too!  one woman even did it in a grocery store or something, haha.  I don't think i'd have the nerve - wouldn't want all those ppl staring at me, though I suppose it would be hilarious!

• Options
    imageSanHawaii08:

i've read this too!  one woman even did it in a grocery store or something, haha.  I don't think i'd have the nerve - wouldn't want all those ppl staring at me, though I suppose it would be hilarious!

Jack hasn't quite mastered a full on, lay down, kick and scream tantrum.  But when things distress him he starts to scream and covers his eyes and shakes his head (and sometimes stomps his feet)  I can see him spread his fingers out to see if I'm paying attention.  I mimic him and he often forgets he's po'd and starts to play peek a boo.  it's hilarious b/c he himself can't remember if he wants to laugh or scream/stomp or dance.

• Options
    imagestargirl76:

Sorry, I am not of much help Stick out tongue

BAHAHAHAHA! This is either lunacy or genius. I think I'll try it next time and report back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"