April 2011 Moms

HELP!!!!

DS keeps peeing out of his diaper, He isnt soaking through it just comes out some how..Is there a trick to properly changing a boys diaper so that this dosent happen??TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HELP!!!!

• Be sure to point the peen down, other than that maybe his diapers are too small or you just might need to find a brand that fits better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Beware when changing those diapers boys love to pee everywhere! Not just when they are newborns either - we've caught DS1 peeing in flower pots :)
  • Try a different brand.  DS1 peed out of Huggies every.damn.time.  If you don't want to use Pampers Dry Max, then try the Baby Dry.  We've been using them since DS1 wasa few weeks old and I swear by them.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageweelass24:
    Try a different brand.  DS1 peed out of Huggies every.damn.time.  If you don't want to use Pampers Dry Max, then try the Baby Dry.  We've been using them since DS1 wasa few weeks old and I swear by them.

This is the brand weve been using, Im going to try pampers tonight and also try pointing his peen down, hopefully we can avoid having to change his outfit three times, like I did last night lol

• imageMG7:
    Beware when changing those diapers boys love to pee everywhere! Not just when they are newborns either - we've caught DS1 peeing in flower pots :)

hahahaha Im in for it Im sure!!

• imagekattmurphy:

imageweelass24:
    Try a different brand.  DS1 peed out of Huggies every.damn.time.  If you don't want to use Pampers Dry Max, then try the Baby Dry.  We've been using them since DS1 wasa few weeks old and I swear by them.

This is the brand weve been using, Im going to try pampers tonight and also try pointing his peen down, hopefully we can avoid having to change his outfit three times, like I did last night lol

We had the same problem with Huggies. We've been using the Pamper's Swaddler Sensitive w/ a lot of luck. We tried the Swaddlers w/ dry max and while DS didn't get a rash from them, they did leave little gel crystals all over him, which were a B to clean off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"