3rd Trimester
Options

Gawd Dangit DD...Really??

So it's hard enough to give DD a bath being in my 9th month (DH is out of town), but add in a total diarrhea poop in the tub --- good times...F*&^.

I think I just frickin' threw my back/hips out again. Chiro...here I come.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Gawd Dangit DD...Really??

• Options

Ohhh no!!!! That SUCKS!

Can you give her showers while he's gone? Will she co-operate? 

I'm starting to get to the phase were it's difficult to give DD a bath. I cannot imagine having to clean up poop in the tub too! Yikes! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like your idea. I think I'm going to have to try showers b/c the bath is just too much of a "hairdo" if you know what I mean. And I can't do the poop clean up again...I just frickin' can't. I had to bleach EVERYTHING.

I'm not sure if there's anything that DD does that ticks me off more than pooping in the tub. I mean, I tell her not to do it and let her know that I know it was an accident, but inside I'm just like F.F.F.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Totally lurking but I didnt even THINK about bath time being all huge and pregnant..

Oh dear, this should be fun..

Sorry your DD went in her bath, thats always frustrating! I've been trying to be lazy and shower while DD plays in the tub then clean her after I'm done but shes been too adventurous and keeps standing up reaching for things..Needless to say I'm hardly getting clean while trying to keep her from slipping and breaking something..

Back to individual baths.. Joy

• Options
    Time to give DD a shower. ;) Sorry to hear about your back and stressful evening.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"