Parenting
Options

Okay, Kate looks gorgeous and all, but...

Do the Brits not believe in bras?  I mean, I realize she's not all that endowed, but her boobs look weird in both dresses.  Like, unsupported.

Just sayin'.

Re: Okay, Kate looks gorgeous and all, but...

• Options
    see my response below in eclaires post. Apparantly I am not the only one who has been on royal boob watch all day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMayorMcCheese000:
    see my response below in eclaires post. Apparantly I am not the only one who has been on royal boob watch all day.

Royal Boob Patrol: helping princesses since 2011. I think we definitely need to form this command, as to save future princesses from this embarrassment. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I read somewhere that she lost weight leading up to the big day and that's why the dresses look cone shaped at her boobs - too big or whatever.

I don't know, I don't have that problem.  I'd loan her some of my boobage.

• Options
    From the moment she got into the car at the hotel this morning, I thought her boobs looked weird.  She needs a bra!
  • Options
    imageeclaires:

I read somewhere that she lost weight leading up to the big day and that's why the dresses look cone shaped at her boobs - too big or whatever.

I don't know, I don't have that problem.  I'd loan her some of my boobage.

That's what I think the problem is, they tried to create the illusion of boobs (probably by sewing cups in) but she didn't have the goods to fill them.

• Options
    ZenyaZenya member

imageMayorMcCheese000:

I have also been boob watching. 

• Options
    I would be nothing but overflowing boobs in either dress so I can't really criticize.  I'm sure they are cups, and those just never look natural.
  • Options
    while they do look weird in both dresses i think its the dress, not her boobs.  the way the dress is made looks likes they are cone shape.  and im sure her having nothing to fill them out (especially if she lost weight) didnt help
  • Options
    I think they build the boobs and she didn't pad to fill them. ?Pretty sure it's not HER being pointy, just the dress looking strange b/c the cups are empty.
  • Options
    Hey now don't hate on the small chested. I can relate. I had pads sewn into my dress and they looked rather cone like as well because I have NO boobage. What can you do??! As a fellow non boober I didn't notice.
    Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"