Multiples
Options

NMR: another S/O: Would you still buy the same dress as you did?

Over the past 6+ years my taste has changed quite a bit.  My dress was a huge ball gown.  Now I'd probably do a soft A-line with a lace overlay.  Would you buy the same dress today?

Re: NMR: another S/O: Would you still buy the same dress as you did?

• Options
    MrsVoMrsVo member
    Without a doubt.  I still love my dress 5 years later.  Infact, I like mine better than Kate Middleton's :)

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No- I would have spent more money and got the style I really wanted.  At the time I couldn't find what I wanted for what I wanted to spend.  In hindsight I would have charged it or re-sold it and got something more expensive, but what I really wanted. 
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yup. i still love it.
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I loved my dress, but there are so many beautiful dresses out there that I'm sure I could find something else that I loved as much as mine or more. So, I can't say for sure if I would buy the same one or not.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsVo:
    Without a doubt.  I still love my dress 5 years later.  Infact, I like mine better than Kate Middleton's :)

PIP it!

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    I loved my dress. I was picking between two that I loved that were totally different (the other was lace). If I got married again I'd wear the other dress. But I can't imagine my wedding that I already had with that dress. If I had gone with it everything would have been different - the colors, the decor, the invites, etc. So it's hard to think about it!!
  • Options
    Yep - Loved my dress.
    Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MrsVoMrsVo member
    imageDarthNBJenni:

imageMrsVo:

PIP it!

I still haven't figured out how to PIP Embarrassed  Here is a link to a posting of the dress:

https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/8577

The crystals and bead work were SO pretty!  And I also got the matching cathedral length veil.

https://images02.olx.com/ui/1/97/99/12558899_2.jpg

imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't get to wear mine thanks to a hurricane and wedding cancellation.  As much I love it, I'd probably make a few modifications. I always said, one day we will have our wedding.  Over 5 years later...not gonna happen!
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely loved my dress and still do. 4 years later, there is nothing I would have changed!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsVo:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

imageMrsVo:

PIP it!

I still haven't figured out how to PIP Embarrassed  Here is a link to a posting of the dress:

The crystals and bead work were SO pretty!  And I also got the matching cathedral length veil.

Beautiful! I like yours better than Kate's too. Yes
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Yes!  I still love it!
  • Options
    MrsVoMrsVo member
    imagebabya2010:
    imageMrsVo:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

imageMrsVo:

PIP it!

Beautiful! I like yours better than Kate's too. Yes

Awwww!!  Thank you!!

imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's hard to say. I LOVED my dress, and I still do. But I did get married almost 8 years ago, so I might choose something a little different now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would.  But I also would get the jacket that was an option instead of going with a strapless gown. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Options
    YES!  I LOVE my dress!  I had it preserved but I'm always tempted to take it out and wear it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love my dress - it was unique and perfect for a Christmas wedding.  Cap lace sleeves with a little sparkle (very little), not strapless (important to me, I was not into strapless and it's still not my fav) and it was definitely the best I came across.

But if money were no object, I'd die for Kate's dress.  Or Ivanka Trump's, modeled off of Princess Grace's.  Gorgeous.

• Options
    kegkeg member
    Definitely.  I had a simple, elegant chiffon gown and in the 8(?) years (and lots of "Say Yes to the Dress") since I've been married, I've never seen a dress that I've liked better. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"