Special Needs
Options

Maryland Special Needs Moms

I'm just curious how many of us are on this board and where everyone lives.

I live in Harford County

Re: Maryland Special Needs Moms

• Options
    I'm not living there now (we are military) but I am from Bel Air and my family is still there =)  We will be up for a visit in just a couple weeks!

**Landon Keith 6/03/10 6lbs. 9oz. 19 inches**

"When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I......I look at you" Miley Cyrus

Landon 121Landon 6-9 081

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

imagelpickels:
    I'm not living there now (we are military) but I am from Bel Air and my family is still there =)  We will be up for a visit in just a couple weeks!

That's too funny....I have a Landon also.  I live in Forest Hill but my husband grew up in Bel Air and went to C. Milton Wright

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Linthicum, right by the airport.  Grew up in Fells Point.
  • Options
    imagelesleytaylor:

imagelpickels:

That's too funny....I have a Landon also.  I live in Forest Hill but my husband grew up in Bel Air and went to C. Milton Wright

Hmmmm...chances are quite high that I know him....I went to CMW too.  Class of 01' 

**Landon Keith 6/03/10 6lbs. 9oz. 19 inches**

"When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I......I look at you" Miley Cyrus

Landon 121Landon 6-9 081

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

Montgomery County

• Options
    Baltimore City
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"