South Carolina Babies

Pediatrician Recs - Greenville Area

Anyone in the Greenville area able to recommend a good pediatrician?

BabyFruit Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Pediatrician Recs - Greenville Area

• It depends on what you're looking for.  Most of the moms in my circle either take their littles to a family doctor (Keith Stafford--www.cfmofgreer.com) or choose Parkside Pediatrics.  Usually the deciding factor boils down to vaccinations and breastfeeding support. 

There are certain things that are super important to me that may not be as important to other parents. 

Interview a couple of pediatricians and feel out their vibe.  It is a good time to begin practicing your mama radar.  Smile

• We go to Childrens Medical Center group, they have several offices in the greenville area.  They are great and always get us in when something comes up, also super friendly
  • Loading the player...
  • Children's Clinic on Cleveland Street is excellent! They get you in same day if your little one is sick. Great docs - no matter which ones you see! I highly recommend!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • We go to Parkside Pediatrics and really love it.  My daughter usually goes to Dr. Powers.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We also go to Parkside and absolutly love it! When my LO was sick at 7 weeks, I called on a Saturday morning and they allowed me to bring him in! They are so amazing...couldnt ask for a better group of doctors!

PS--We usually see Dr. Jones or Dr. Woodleif!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"