Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Thinking its time to move on.

I have found myself coming on this board pretty much all day long. I feel fine, and I get on and read all the new boards, and the updated replies and then I'm even sadder than I was before. I think for me, the only way I'm going to get on with healing is to stop coming to this board. I'm filled with so much anger, and so many questions and it doesn't matter what anyone says or does this entire thing was my fault completely. I should've/ could've done something differently. Then I get on here, and read the stories and my heart breaks for all you ladies out there, and I feel I have no right to be here. I agree that a loss is a loss, but I feel I don't have the right to be as upset as some of you out there who had more time with your child. I don't know. I'm just confused about everything. So I think whats best for me, is to say goodbye and good luck to y'all out there. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you heal. I hope God will give me the strength I need to heal and move on, even though I always know I will have a spot in my heart for this little one. Good Luck to everyone and God bless.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP-4/3/11 Natural m/c 4/26/11 @ 7wks 3days BFP- 8/3/11 9week u/s no heartbeat, baby measured 8 weeks D&C 9/16/11

Re: Thinking its time to move on.

• Options
    Good Luck to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Peace and good luck.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry for your lost and I'll keep you in my prayers and I pray that God will give you the strength you need as well. We all go about healing in different ways and I completely understand where you're coming from.   I just wanted to say one thing if you're still stopping by here. Please don't think that you don't have a right to your anger because that was your baby regardless of how long they were with you and you DO HAVE THAT RIGHT.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss... and will keep you in my heart as you move on.
    smaller alaska pic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"