Multiples

anyone have a timi and leslie diaper bag?

what do you think of it? how is the quality?

Which model do you have and how much can you hold in it?

Re: anyone have a timi and leslie diaper bag?

• I have my eye on the Charlie style.  I am wondering the same thing...how much can they hold. 
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the Charlie and I like it so far - though I don't really go to too many places yet :) It seems to fit a lot. On Easter, I packed about 12 diapers, a case of wipes, 2 burp cloths, 2 bibs, 2 extra outfits, 4 small bottles, plus a few random smaller items. There was still room. The only thing that I had a problem with is that the zipper on the little clutch for inside broke...and I really didn't have time or energy to call to see if I could have it replaced at the time.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Charlie and I love it! I have the black one. It is not leather, something else, but looks awesome and has been great so far. It holds A LOT! In fact, it is so big inside, things actually get lost. There are lots of side pockets, a bottle cooler thing, and this sassy little purse that clips inside that holds your necessities (credit cards, license, lip gloss, cell phone). I actually carry the little purse all the time now, it's just easier.

Lady Chi (niki, i think you know here) has the same as me and I know she loves hers as well :) She went with the cream one though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been using the black Charlie bag for about a year now. I also have a PPB bag and the T&L bag is by far the biggest bag I've found. I'm pretty sure it is leather. The quality is great except for the inside lining. They had to replace my first bag because the lining ripped from over stuffing it. I haven't had a problem with my new bag and there are no signs of tearing even though I still stuff it to the max. GL!
  • Sweet! Sold! I was looking at Charlie and dawn (I think) and I liked Charlie better. I'm going with mustard. I hope it's cute and sassy and not a fug yellow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"