High-Risk Pregnancy

3 weeks post cerclage removal.....

hey girls - just wanted to update you!

tomorrow makes 3 weeks post cerclage removal - and lil miss is still cookin!  I just got back from my dr appt - and i'm dilated to a 4-5, and technically in "early labor".  Doc said i have 2 options.....1) she can admit me to the hospital right now....they'll break my water...hopefully ctx will start and i'll have a baby today.  OR 2) I can go home and go about "normal life" and wait for ctx to pick up on their own or for my water to break on its own.

due to increased risk of csection...and the fact i'm not desperate to "force her out" after trying so hard to keep in her son long.....we chose option #2.  and doc says lil miss miracle will be here within the week!!  woohoo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3 weeks post cerclage removal.....

• That's great news!  Good luck this week.  Hope all goes well!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh wow, I'm very excited for you!!! I just joined this group a month or so ago when I was put on BR at 19 weeks so I know we don't know each other that well...but I was actually thinking of you today, wondering how things were going. So this is great to hear and I'm really happy for you all!!! And you're totally giving me some hope :) which is good too. Enjoy the last week and keep us posted! GOOD LUCK!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so excited and happy for you and that is def. the option I would have chosen to.  Good Luck when it is time for her to come :) I will be thinking of you.
  • I would have waited too!  Can't believe you are still hanging on!!  My friend who had delivered her first two at 32w and 28w didn't deliver until 41w with her cerclage baby!!  Its amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • claarclaar member
    Was just thinking about how you were doing...glad to hear she is still cooking!  Wow, you must be giddy that the day is almost here after everything you have been through.  T &P your way in the coming week!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Oh my gosh. Huge congrats on making it so far. I hope you have a nice easy delivery.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How exciting!  I can't believe she is still in there that's great!
    ?DD 9/17/10 22wks I carry you in my heart.?
    bfp#2 2/14/11? cerclage placed at 13 weeks
    ?DS 9/29/11 36 wks 3 days 8lb 20 1/4" ?
    bfp#3 12/15/12 CP 12/27/12
    bfp#4 2/25/13
    beta#1 51 beta#2 163 beta#3 1,370
  • That's so great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"