December 2010 Moms
Options

DH vent NBR

Taxes are due tomorrow.  DH has not done his taxes.  If I had realized that it was tax weekend two days ago, I would have made sure I had all his information before he LEFT TO GO CAMPING FOR THE WEEKEND. 

Thanks a lot.  The fact that you started your own company does not make this easier. Nor does the fact that you used one computer for Jan-Nov then another for Dec.  I'm just glad that you have the Dec computer with you and not the other way around. 

To make things worse, the upstairs neighbours had hot water issues so they had to call the landlord who brought a plumber by this afternoon.  So guess who spent her entire morning cleaning up because DH pulled all the stuff that was supposed to go to the storage locker into the house so that he could make room for his camping stuff in the car.   

I'm so very thankful to DS for being such a sweet angel all day.  He had three naps and entertained himself in his stroller while I cleaned the kitchen.  If he had spent the day screaming I would be crying right now instead of barely holding it together.  I hope your day has been better than mine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH vent NBR

• Options
    ugh, sorry your day was so crappy.  Hopefully tomorrow will go a little better. :)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yeah, I hope things go better.  Can you just file an extension on his behalf?  Any FWIW, I would totally go to the campground and GET him.  Ugh. 

Wine tonight after DS goes to sleep!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just filed and he can make any corrections after the fact.  If you are late you pay a 10% penalty.  But if you need to amend your taxes later that is fine.

He is camping 26 miles up a gravel road and we only have one car.  I'm feeling a lot better now but I was ready to start crying this afternoon when I realized that taxes are due tomorrow.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"