Multiples

How much do your 7 mos olds weigh?

Mine are almost 7 mos old. At the last dr's appt they were around 6 mos and weighed 17.15 and 17.5. They are definitly over 18 now lol...everyone says they are big babies and i'm getting a complex lol.

Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How much do your 7 mos olds weigh?

• My kids are "big babies" and they are just healthy.  My DS is following the growth patterns of his big sister.  People expect multiples to be small when often times they aren't.  At 11 mo my girls are 22lb and my son is probably 26.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • imageMrsAmyB:
    My kids are "big babies" and they are just healthy.  My DS is following the growth patterns of his big sister.  People expect multiples to be small when often times they aren't.  At 11 mo my girls are 22lb and my son is probably 26.

OMG they are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine are around 15 1/2 pounds each. All my kids were on the smaller side. DH is thin and tall and I'm tall and getting thin Wink
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At our 6 month appt they were actually almost 7 months.  If I remember correctly E was 19lbs and Z was 18lbs. 

IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 19.1 and 18.3 as of yesterday. We were at our "6 month" appointment but they turn 7 months next week. My guys are big babies too. Everyone always tells me so. Neither DH or I are built like ballerinas so I never expected to have petite babies. Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cadencaden member
    Earlier this week my guys were 20 & 19#13oz. So shave ahalf pound or so for their 7mo weights. I have friends with babies around the same age and my guys look small compared to them so I don't get many "big babies" comments. I think it's all in their build b/c DS2 looks huge to me and DS1 looks skinny. But they're really almost the same weight.
  • DS1= 14 lbs 11 oz

DS2= 16 lbs 11 oz

I have peanut babies though.  DH is 6'4", and I'm 5'8", so I'm hopeful they won't be bitty forever.

• The boys went to the doctor when they were 6.5 months.  Mason was 19lbs & Max was 18lbs.  They were born 5.5 & 5.4
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • At 7 months- 15lb 12oz (born at 5lb 13oz) and 15lb 10oz (born at 5lb 6oz).
  • Last wk, M was 18lb 10oz and A must be well over 19lbs - only 6 mo.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mine are 21 and 23 lbs! Huge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"