Two Under 2
Options

If your first had AR...

did your second?  DS had AR really really badly, so I'm just trying to mentally prep myself.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
imageimageimage
Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
Click on the logo and ask me how!

Re: If your first had AR...

• Options
    No, THANK GOD. My DS still has AR at 16 months. We went through hell with it. Everytime the baby spit up, I had an irrational fear she was developing reflux for the first few weeks though. lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My second had it, but my first didnt (of course my first had colic, you know cried like 12 hours a day, fun times!). You never know what you will get. Hopefully #2 wont have it, good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh this is my biggest fear! DD had is very badly too which let to FTT, GI Drs, pulminologist, and endless tests! It's been such a horrible battle I don't know if I can go through it all again!

But on the upside-at least we know what to look for this time!

I'm going to be watching this post and seeing others experiences!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the opposite...#2 has AR/MSPI/chronic ear infections. #1 had absolutely nothing, and was the healthiest baby. So you just never know, I suppose.

• Options
    Yes, worse than DD's!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All of my kids did but DS (#2) was the worst.  The others were a lot easier to manage.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"