Stay at Home Moms

Invite Poll

Here's my idea...
[Poll]
DD1: Maya 05/10
DD2: Lucia (Lucy) 07/13

Re: Invite Poll

• I personally love to send invites in the mail but I am in the minority.  I get evites to all kinds of events now (including childrens birthday parties) and I don't think they are tacky at all.  Go for it!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • I say this is fine for a casual BBQ.  I still send paper invites for kids' parties and such, but I usually send an eVite as well because you definitely get more RSVPs that way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just complaining that I could not find a paper invite I got.  I much prefer email for those things.
  • It's an invite for a casual kid's 1st birthday party - it's totally fine to send an evite.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think I am probably in the minority but I don't like evites.  They just seem impersonal to me.  I like to send out formal invitations for parties.
  • I honestly don't see anything wrong with an evite.  The only time I'd use a paper invite is if my child requested it and for their first birthday.  Evites are more convinent.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • imagemabma80:
    I honestly don't see anything wrong with an evite.  The only time I'd use a paper invite is if my child requested it and for their first birthday.  Evites are more convinent.

This. I lose invites all the time. Evites are so much easier and more convenient. You get a reminder too......... 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • i don't consider a kids party a formal party anyway, so i wouldn't send paper invites, plus i don't want to waste the money or paper

sorry, but i throw away all paper invites i get, even if they are a personalized picture invite...

i had a bbq for dd's 1st b'day and used evite. it was much easier for me to organize and keep track of anyway

i'd send paper invites to school friends or something like that since i wouldn't have their email addresses... but evite is the way to go for me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"