New to The Bump

Hello---newbie from NJ here!

Hi All,

My name's Leigh and my husband of three years and I decided earlier this month that we're ready to be parents.  We're both music teachers and although this means shaky job security from year to year, we're both very good at what we do and are both confident that our careers will stay on track.  We've been talking about having a child for a while but finally decided we're ready to take the big plunge.  I DLed an app on my iPhone that's supposed to track ovulation and fertility symptoms...I'm psyched to start trying.

I'm weaning off medication that I can't take during pregnancy but have started taking PNV's and am working on eating healthier.  Husband and I are ready, and this site is definitely helping.  Can't wait to announce that BFP! 

Much Luck to you all! 

Re: Hello---newbie from NJ here!

• Good luck to you too! I want another baby but I think it's too soon, I'd probably go crazy lol
    DD1 born 11.23.10
    DD2 born 4.16.14
  • Check out Fertility Friend or Countdown To Pregnancy to keep track of everything!  Chart your temps, AF, CM and all that jazz.  It will help a lot!
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  I'm a Jersey Girl too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"