Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Eating too much food!

This week, I just cannot stop eating.  I can have 2 lunches and 2 dinners and I am kinda starting to do that.  I eat healthy for the most part, but started craving salty snacks.  My DH told me yesterday that I am eating too much already.  I don't know what to think.  I love him to death, but I don't think he really gets PG.  He knows I am PG, but don't know what I am going through.  Do any of your DH do that? 

BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Eating too much food!

• Options

If DH dared to make a comment about me eating too much I'd probably break his legs.

It hasn't been a problem for me because I've had really bad HG.  DH actually encourages me to eat more now that my appetite is finally returning.  I think he's on the total opposite end of the spectrum from your DH and he thinks I should be eating like a truck driver.

Next time he does it, just give him the side eye and ask him when he became an OB.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options

A few weeks ago I went from not wanting to eat (too nauseous) to eating everything/anything in sight.  And then going back for more.

I think I'm gonna look like a whale by the time the baby's born.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Absolutely! My DH can't understand why I am passing out at 9:30.  When I say I'm exhausted and feel sick, he tells me I should be exercising and that I'm just out of shape.  I mean yes, I am out of shape, but the fatigue is a little more complicated than that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dh would be in big trouble for saying that to me! Besides, this pg seems to have been a free pass for him to indulge and over-eat too.

I am always hungry. Your body is working hard, it's normal.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I could out eat my DH before being PG and it never bothered me lol I do that now and neither of us are phased sometimes it bothers me if I think he is watching me eat and I just look  at him and say What? I'm hungry leave me alone lol.  Don't let it get to you if you are hungry then eat :)
    ?DD 9/17/10 22wks I carry you in my heart.?
    bfp#2 2/14/11? cerclage placed at 13 weeks
    ?DS 9/29/11 36 wks 3 days 8lb 20 1/4" ?
    bfp#3 12/15/12 CP 12/27/12
    bfp#4 2/25/13
    beta#1 51 beta#2 163 beta#3 1,370
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"