Stay at Home Moms

Italian and Ranch seasoning packets

What do you make with each of these? I bought two of each and now I have no idea why I bought them. Can you share your ideas besides the obvious of making dressing. TY lots :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Italian and Ranch seasoning packets

• I use an Italian seasoning packet when I make slow cooker Italian Beef.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Here is a recipe I am trying this week that uses Ranch seasoning packets. I have never made it before but it sounds good and looks easy to make. https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oven-Fried-Party-Drummettes/Detail.aspx

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageApril37:
    I use an Italian seasoning packet when I make slow cooker Italian Beef.

I do this as well. I also add some ranch dressing mix to ground beef when making burgers. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My girlfriend gave me this recipe and it's good and ridiculously easy  - sort of a chili like soup. I make it vegetarian for myself and it's still delicious. It's really good topped with sour cream and cheddar.

Santa Fe Soup

1 lb hamburger meat
    2 cans kidney beans
    2 cans pinto beans
    1 lg can diced tomoatoes
    2 pkgs dry Ranch dressing
    1 onion, chopped
    3 cans black beans
    3 cans shoe peg corn
    1 lg can whole tomatoes
    2 pkgs taco seasoning
    1 c water
    16 oz can stewed tomatoes

Brown hamburger meat with onion, then mix in all other ingredients in large stock pot.  Serve soup with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onions.

• Sprinkle some into non-fat plain greek yogurt for a healthy dip.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am obsessed with Hidden Valley Ranch packets.  I love adding them to ground beef and ground turkey for burgers.   For the turkey burgers, I add a little ranch to some mayo and spead that on my burger as well.

My FAVORITE thing to do with ranch, and I looove this, is to make ranch chicken.  I dip the chicken in flour and then an egg wash and then into a mixture of the ranch with some bread crumbs or parm cheese.  Then I fry each side to make it crispy before baking.  DH and the kids love this as well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I put a packet of Ranch seasoning into the crock pot with 3-4 chicken breasts and 1/2 a jar of pepperocini with a little water.  Then shred it after the chicken is cooked.  It's great as a main dish or you can use the leftovers in tortilla soup. 
  • In a crock pot I put chicken breast, a bottle of wing sauce and a package of dry rach. cook on Low. I add a few pads of butter right before serving. My H loves it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"