Pregnant after IF

Food for Thought...

Did you ladies ever anticipate detailing every single thing (in gross detail, at times!) about your pregnancy to a group of virtual friends? 

The love, support, and respect on our board just blows my mind... And, I'm so thankful every day for all of you! 

Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE you ladies?  I learn so many things every day, and I am so very happy to be able to share your pregnancy journeys with you!  Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey to motherhood! 

Big Smile  I've decided that I'm ending my Friday on a happy note!  Happy Friday ladies!!

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Food for Thought...

• I wholeheartedly agree! Big (((HUGS))) to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is a pretty amazing group of internet strangers!

Left HugRight Hug 

• Loading the player...
  • I agree. I love it here!
  • I completely agree with this!  I have learned so much from this board.  This is an amazing group of women!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I completely agree!!! An amazing support system!
  • right back at ya, sister. ((hugs)). this board really is the BEST.
  • Couldn't agree more! I don't talk to anyone in real life about the things I "talk" to you girls. Love the support we're having here!
  • I couldn't agree more! Love this board and I am so happy that we all get to go through this together. <3
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'd give this post two VERY big thumbs up if I could insert signatures from my iPad and couldn't agree with you more! (((hugs)))
  • Totally agree, I have def shared more here than with anyone else. I think I would be a mess or clueless if it were not for the support and knowledge I have found here
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • grazygrazy member
    Agreeeeee!
    DS born 7.30.11
  • Aw, so sweet.  And totally agree!!!!  I don't know how I would have made it through this without all you girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"