Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

worst day ever

I found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant, it was a total surprise and both DH and I were in shock for most of the day but happy. Then on Monday I had some spotting and the doctor had me do two blood draws, I got the results today and the numbers went from 147 on Monday to 69 yesterday. While I was on the phone telling my DH his mom called to tell him his grandma passed away. We are devestated by both events, and I just want this whole thing to be over. Reading some of the posts on here have helped me not feel so alone, so thanks for listening (reading).  

Surprise BFP 4/23/011 - MC 4/28/11 BFP 1/4/12 - MC 1/15/12

Re: worst day ever

• Options
    I'm so sorry for both of your losses. This board is a great support. Hugs.

• Options
    ((Hugs)) I'm so sorry for your losses.
    smaller alaska pic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry about the loss of the baby and your DH's grandmother. I agree with your statement about the board helping you to feel less alone. I hope you continue to find comfort here while you heal.

((hugs))

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses.  The same thing happened to me.  I went in for my first u/s, found out it was a blighted ovum.  Opened my phone to text my best friend/cousin the news, and had a text telling me my Grandpa passed away about 10 minutes earlier (about the time I found out).  Thanks for the timing.  It stinks!  Then, I had 8 people staying at my house for the funeral when I was miscarrying.  Now, I'm able to have sex for the first time and my husband his chicken pox.  But, today is looking up, so it does get better.  Take one day at a time and try not to dwell on how many days it's been and how far along you would have been.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    PS, the day I found out, is also known as my "worst day ever". 

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your losses. Take care of yourself and please visit this board often to find the comfort you need.
  • Options
    So sorry that you are experincing this. Best wishes to you and your husband.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"