Multiples
Options

What do you think about these outfits?

I'm looking for coordinating outfits for their bday party.  It's a nautical themed outdoor shindig. 

What do you think of these two?  I want something not super matchy-matchy, but not too far off from each other either.  Would these go well together (color-wise)?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/31885540/lime-green-gingham-a-line-jumper-dress

https://www.etsy.com/listing/59391251/blue-gingham-seersucker-shortall-jon-jon?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=whale+shortall&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Thanks!

Re: What do you think about these outfits?

• Options
    I love those.  Very cute!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think they are absolutely darling! Perfectly coordinating, but not too matchy! :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I need to PIP these to fully analyze... Big Smile 

Totally adorable.  (I'm wearing my seersucker pants today too!)  Perfectly coordinated.  Assuming Lily gets her name on it too.

And can I also say that I can't believe you're planning their first birthday party already?!  That means I have three weeks to find shirts.  The presssssure.

• Options
    imageHaven1:

I need to PIP these to fully analyze... Big Smile 

Totally adorable.  (I'm wearing my seersucker pants today too!)  Perfectly coordinated.  Assuming Lily gets her name on it too.

And can I also say that I can't believe you're planning their first birthday party already?!  That means I have three weeks to find shirts.  The presssssure.

You rock for the PIP.

Ahhhh...your guys are SO not far behind!  Get the tissues.

• Options
    I'd definitely either have both with names or both without, but they are ADORABLE and I'm bookmarking her site for when mine are here :)
    ~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    As a lover of the jon jon, I give that pairing two thumbs up!  LOVE them! 
  • Options
    Um...SUPER adorable!!! Love them :)
  • Options

imageMrsLnt:
    As a lover of the jon jon, I give that pairing two thumbs up!  LOVE them! 

Ditto! Love them! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You have to buy them Big Smile
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Ok girls, thanks for feedback!  I love them, but wanted to make sure they weren't too cutesy.

Buying them now!

• Options
    Love them!  OMG, that means I need to start planning too!  I'm only 4 days behind yours!  
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"