VBAC
Options

Woohoo c section not scheduled until almost 42 weeks!

antes22antes22 member
They have told me this whole time that they probably won't let me go longer than 1 week past my due date which is May 19th so May 26th. Well I finally met with a doctor yesterday instead of a midwife (bizarre huh? I'd have thought the opposite would have been more easy going) and he said going 41+weeks was ok. They just called me to schedule and nothing is open until June 2nd and they were ok with that! If I don't go into labor by then I don't think I'm going to so I feel good about my chances now :)
"...they are the children God has graciously given your servant." Jackson and Eli image image Titus imageConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Re: Woohoo c section not scheduled until almost 42 weeks!

• Options
    Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's great that you know now so you won't have to stress. BTW, your kids are super cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHarper'smom:

That's great that you know now so you won't have to stress. BTW, your kids are super cute!

Harper's mom took the words right out of my mouth! :0)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLisa and Mickey:
    imageHarper'smom:

Harper's mom took the words right out of my mouth! :0)

Thank you girls :)

"...they are the children God has graciously given your servant." Jackson and Eli image image Titus imageConnectedMoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    That's great news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"