Georgia Babies

Big Green Egg

Does anyone have one?  I'm contemplating getting this for DH for our anniversary.  Is it worth it? He's wanted one for a long time so it would be a total surprise.

Re: Big Green Egg

• I don't have one but I have several friends that do and they all love it! 
  • We have the large BGE and it is amazing. My husband's only cooking skill is grilling and BBQ, and the Egg is awesome. It beats the pants off a gas grill. Well worth the money.
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't have one but if it's something you've talked about getting I think it would be an awesome gift for him.  Every man I know who has one loves it.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • We have smoker, but its not the BGE.  We have the Weber one.  I got it for DH for Christmas, and he loves it!  My neighbors have the BGE, and they seem to like it, though they use it more as a grill than a smoker. If you know he'd love it and get a lot of use out of it, go for it!  If you aren't as sure, you could opt for a less expensive one.  I think the one I bought is around $300-400.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we got one a few years ago and it's awesome.  It was really a gift for me because I get to reap the benefits of him cooking on it all the time.  I say go for it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the Large BGE.  It's awesome, DH loves to cook on it, the food tastes great and it has tons of accessories so you can buy him things for his BGE for birthdays and such.

Also, it's a local company.  They have nice package deals at their retail store and the people are super nice.  We had a thermometer stop working and they replaced it, no problem.  Their store is in Tucker at 3417 Lawrenceville Highway.  

• My stepbrother has one and loves it. He uses it as both a smoker and grill. He makes the BEST bbq with the smoker part.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • we LOVE ours!! Best gift ever!! totally worth the money
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"