North Carolina Babies

I've come to a realization

That I could never have married Prince William anyway Stick out tongue.  OMG, can you imagine the stress and anxiety she must be feeling today, I think I would have passed out.  And knowing millions of people are watching your every move on your wedding day and then waiting to see you kiss in a forced PDA on a balcony with your family around?  BUT, Kate looked gorgeous and even though I caught 5 minutes of it this morning I am sure everything was beautiful. 

Re: I've come to a realization

• I thought the same thing!  He really had to make sure he found someone who could handle all of this.  I fully understand why they dated so long and avoided marriage as long as possible.  It really is just very stressful and very formal with so many rules and traditions.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, and she is beautiful. 
  • Loading the player...
  • As much fun as it might be to be a princess and someday queen I dont think I'd trade my life for hers anyday.  Thats a tough job.  She was stunning and I think they make a beautiful, happy couple!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I so could have done it!! I'm not queen material my mouth is too big but I can dream!!
  • You know what else I thought about though?  We pretty much all had dreams of marrying Prince William and we don't even live there.  She does, so you KNOW she had to be dreaming of him too.  Maybe she was like me and even had a poster of him in her bedroom.  Now, she is REALLY marrying him!  How exciting would that be if your dreams came true that way?

Obviously, those were just teenage dreams for most people and we got over it, but how neat is that idea?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"