Natural Birth

Please watch this.

I was cracking up at the end. I don't know why I've never seen this before!

It's sad how accurate it is. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCITMfxvEc 

Re: Please watch this.

• Really?  That couldn't be farther from the hospital birth that I had or the one that I am planning on having for #2.  But the meat cleaver to cut the cord was pretty funny. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Betamax, lol.  Love that troupe.

But, having had 2 hospital births, not remotely 'accurate' to my experiences at all.

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that it's funny, but it's nowhere near accurate for my hospital birth either.

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• "What do I do?" "Nothing, you're not qualified." Lol! Another reason to love Monty Python! Something of an exaggeration, but still pretty funny. I feel very fortunate to have both an OB and a hospital that are very pro-natural birth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary my read shelf:
    Tawny's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
  • Ok it's obviously exaggerated... but still seems to reflect a lot of attitudes of doctors and hospital staff I have encountered.
  • hahah pretty awesome. I sent this to DH he will get a kick out of it!
  • My Bradley instructor showed that at one of our classes. So funny.
  • I have been wanting to look that up since I saw the clip on the BOBB documentary. Very funny stuff. Luckily for me I go to a very mother and baby friendly hospital and have an old school grandfather type OB who is very low intervention, pro vbac and pro breech delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"