Two Under 2

Question about 2nd pregnancy and feeling

Hi Ladies. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I figured I'd try my question here and see. I'm wondering with the 2nd pregnancy, do you just feel more, even this early on? I am not having cramps, but it's more just a feeling of the fact that something is happening down there. Once in a while I'll get a sharp pull on one side or the other when I stretch of something and I'm not worried about that.  This is more right (tmi) where the uterus is. Like I said, it's not cramping, and it's not painful, it's just more of an awareness that there are things going on. Embarrassed It's usually much more prevalent at night.  Does anyone else have this going on?  I am on progesterone supps and I am worried if it's not normal maybe my progesterone isn't high enough.  Anything you can share would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Question about 2nd pregnancy and feeling

• That sounds like round ligament pain and is completely normal as your uterus expands. I had a ton of it with my first pregnancy very early in 1st tri, but didnt really have it during my 2nd pregnancy. Every pregnancy is different though.

Congrats and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"