Illinois Babies
Options

DuPage Med Group - Long wait times?

I've had a lot of good reviews about DMG Peds from friends, family, and this board.  Can any of you tell me about your experience with wait times?

Re: DuPage Med Group - Long wait times?

• Options

Pre-Pregnancy, I would sometimes wait 45 min to an hour to see my ob/gyn.  Now that I am pregnant they take me in when I arrive (which is at least 5-10 min early) and I usually see the doctor within those 10 minutes.

I think it would really depend on your doctor and the practice itself.  I

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I love DMG Peds.  I try to make well visits for early in the day and I've really not had any trouble with a wait?  Even same day visits aren't too bad, in my opinion?

I do have to wait at OB/GYN but my OB is absolutely worth the wait. 

The doctors are great.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

There are several locations, so I can only speak for the Downers location (on the Good Sam campus).  We're usually seen within 10 minutes at the Peds office. 

I've had various wait times at the ob/gyn and internal medicine.  Some days they see you right away, other days you wait.  It doesn't seem to matter what time of day or which doctor.  Overall, I've never waited so long that I would switch practices.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I never post on this board but I just had to respond to this. I am leaving this practice because of the horribly long wait times. I always went to the OB/GYN at the Rolling Ridge location in Naperville and never waited any less than 45 minutes. This was throughout my pregnancy with my son.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love DMG and have never had long wait times. I go to the Rolling Ridge location for my OB/GYN and have never had to wait longer than 15 minutes. I take the baby to the pediatrician at the Downers (Good Sam) office and always have morning appointments. As soon as I get there, I'm usually seen within minutes. Never had to wait longer than a few minutes. Baby caught a cold at 5 weeks and had a really bad night, the next morning I called and they got me in right away. Didn't have to wait at all when I got there...I don't think I even sat down. They were waiting for me...the office even called me to make sure I was on my way when I was running a couple minutes late. So when I got there, like I said, I didn't even sit down. 

I recommend DMG. They are great.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"