Pregnant after 35
Options

new here and looks like not for long :(

hi ladies, I'm here but I'm afraid not for long.  I just got my first number back and its 137 @ 5 weeks, 3 days based off my LMP.  The midwife was not reassuring, and I don't want to have false hope.  However, she said we need to do another draw on Friday to be sure of what is happening.  This will be our second loss in 5 months and I am heartbroken.  I guess I am just wodering if anyone else has had numbers this low with a good outcome?  TIA
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: new here and looks like not for long :(

• Options
    No advice, just loads of love and hope that it turns around for you!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I know how difficult it is!!  My experience with betas: when they were low, there was definitely a problem.  Hoping for a wonderful outcome for you! ((hugs))
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Gone but never forgotten, our three angel babies Jude, Mary and Gerard
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have a lot of knowledge about betas, but I do have knowledge in prayer..and that I can and will do for you...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that things are going well - I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you.
  • Options
    I am sorry for the low numbers. I don't have any personal feedback to give you, but my fingers are crossed for you (and toes too)! Hugs and thoughts....
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    Thinking good thoughts for you! I hope it works out...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"