Secondary IF

HSG is done

It wasn't too bad. I feel decent. I'm at work and my cervix feels irritated but I'm not crampy. Of course the Advil is wearing off so we'll see what happens. Everything looked good. I started with some EWCM this morning. I'm CD 10. Can DH and I DTD now? Is there a waiting period after the test? I'm sure that's silly.
Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: HSG is done

• I am glad everything looked good!  I think my doc made us wait 72 hours after the hsg due to the possible risk of infection, but I know some docs don't have this restriction.  Maybe you can call your doctor and ask if their are any restrictions? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • JMayJMay member
    I don't know about BD timing, but I'm glad it went well and you feel good!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJMay:
    I don't know about BD timing, but I'm glad it went well and you feel good!

What she said :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am glad that it went well and wasn't too painful for you.  I hope "cleaning out the cobwebs" does the trick for you ;-)

DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that they told me to wait 3 days after also to prevent infection like someone else already said.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"