Toddlers: 24 Months+

this is crazy

I know a lot of you have 2 kids on here. I am literally almost 6 weeks pregnant and at night after I eat, I look about 4 months pregnant. my boobs are huge. There is NO way work won't know in about 2 weeks. I lost about 15 pounds in last 3 months, so hoping they just think i gave up on this diet.

Did you guys with 2 show super super early with #2?

Re: this is crazy

• By 13 weeks I was the same size as I was at 22 weeks with DS1. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That sounds about right :)  I was in maternity pants at 6 weeks with DC#2.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep.  At about 8 weeks with this pregnancy I was noticing the tight fit of my waist band :)  I'm now 29 weeks and I think I'm about as big as I was when DS#1 came at 37weeks lol.
  • I told my boss at 7 weeks because I was so bloated and I couldn't hide it!  I am already unbuttoning my maternity pants (the ones with the adjustable waist) and I'm only 28 weeks! 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Yes, I was showing way earlier with #2. Luckily I work with all men and either they didn't notice, or they were well trained by their wives and knew enough not to ask.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep.  People at work figured out I was pregnant before I even told anyone.  When I acted all surprised that they knew they were like "Um, hello...you're showing."  I was only about 8 weeks along!!  With DD I didn't show until halfway through my 2nd tri.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, I was in pg pants at 8 weeks becuase of bloating. In the end though I was tinier then I was with ds and gained 7lbs. So you never know. I'm how number 3 will be.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"