Infertility
Options

***AllieKat33, Manatee, BradsMissA**

Hey girls it is so good to have cycle buddies. I am on bcps now and doing  the flare up protocol:

Lupron 4 times a day- then adding menapour and gonal -f

Depending on my response my RE is Thanksgiving and then a 3 day transfer. I am soooo excited to see all four of us around the same time. What is everyone else's protocol? good luck!

Re: ***AllieKat33, Manatee, BradsMissA**

• Options

Hey there,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm starting BCP's tomorrow for my 1st IVF cycle. Think I will be on the same kind of schedule. Starting Lupron around Nov. 14 and then gonal-f. Probably ER around Thanksgiving also. Good luck to everyone!! Really hoping this is it:)

• Options
    That is so great. I do not share my IF issues with my family so I am always up for support on the nest boards! Good luck, I am right there with you I am on day 4 of bcps and I start lupron on11/12 if b/w and sono are ok. Welcome to the Nov IVF gang!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay, I just started BCPs on Tuesday, start stims on 11/17 and hopefully ER 11/26. 

Let's all hope we have something to be REALLY thankful for this year.  :)

IVF w/ ICSI #2 - fraternal twins born December 2010 at 36 weeks.
  • Options

Totally inserting myself again even though I am ?Nov. FET

Good luck to us all!!!!!!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm on the long protocol and started Lupron this morning.  One shot down, lots to go! :)  My estimated Stim start is Nov 14th so far. I think I'll be doing 3 Gonal-F and 1 Repronex at that point. GL all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"