Adoption

NAR: Storms

I am so fed up with all the storms lately.  We had a tornado warning this morning and we had to spend an hour out in the hallway at school and sitting for an hour is very hard for 5 year olds.  I think we are heading over to my moms tonight (she has a basement).  It's going to be a long night.  I hope everyone else stays safe!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NAR: Storms

• i know! they've been awful. we've had a lot of damage on our street this week - and more storms are in the forecast. i'm so ready for this storm season to be over!
  • Texas in April is so FUN! /sarcasm We need the rain, but not the hail and tornados that have come with the rain.
  • Loading the player...
  • This looks like it will not be a fun night for us.  We have a basement, but part of it floods in bad storms, and the other part is full of boxes that we haven't unpacked since moving.  There is nowhere to sleep.  I think I'm going to put the little in his carseat in the basement, and I'm going to be on the basement stairs.  
  • How are you all holding up?  My husband and M are still in AL, and storms have been coming through all day.  I flew out this morning, just after the 6 a.m. storm.
  • We are ok. Very bad storms just north and south of us. We are hoping it is about over. I am praying for everyone.
  • It hasn't been too bad for us, either.  We were able to move things around to fit the pack and play and an air mattress in the basement, though, so I feel relieved about that.  Stay safe!
  • imagecome*on*baby:
    Texas in April is so FUN! /sarcasm We need the rain, but not the hail and tornados that have come with the rain.

I just wish our area of Texas had gotten a little more rain.  We just got tornados and hail, but not much rain earlier in the week. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"