Adoption

Intro

Hi everyone! I used to post on this board but stopped a while ago and then with the Bump acting up and my account going haywire I had to change my screen name.

I've been lurking for the past few months and I finally decided to create my new screen name and start posting again. We had our homestudy approved in December and have had 2 failed matches since the beginning of this year. We've recently been matched again for a baby due in the fall.

I can't wait to jump back in again and it thrills my heart to see all of these new matches and placements.

"A man makes a plan in his heart, but God directs his path." - Proverbs 16:9 My Blog

Re: Intro

• Welcome! Sorry to hear you've had failed matches, that's hard. Hopefully this one is your forever baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Thank you! :)
    "A man makes a plan in his heart, but God directs his path." - Proverbs 16:9 My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Hoping you get some great news soon!!
    Married - 8/2009 Diagnosed right away as sub-fertile. PCOS for me and low motility, morphology for DH. On treatment of glucophage and supplements for PCOS. Completely OOP. 4 IUI's - clomid- all BFN's IVF #1- 13 fertilized, no frozens- BFN IVF #2- ER 2/21, 18 retrieved, 12 fertilized. ET 2/24 - 2 beauties. No frozens. BFN. IUI #5 using leftover meds- BFN Trying new meds for PCOS. SAIF & PAIF and prayers welcome! Entering the world of adoption. Choosing happiness and love and focusing on the blessings we do have instead of the things that we don't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"