Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Dang you BrookelynPaisley! ::shakes fist::

Now, because of your "uh, double up, uh uh" comment on the UPO thread, I have Baby Got Back playing in my head...on repeat!!! Gahhh! I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung! There. Enjoy everyone! I will not suffer in solitude!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dang you BrookelynPaisley! ::shakes fist::

• Options
    boston - we are now fighting.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

imagebtaylor19:

NOOOOoooooo!!!!!  Crying

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, now you've done it; that will be on repeat in my head all afternoon, accompanied by the image of my baby brother picking up our mum's super-fluffy Himalayan cat and swinging her bum around in the air in time to the music... it's actually pretty hilarious when he does that... and you have to understand that my baby brother is 28 years old.
  • Options

imageamerifrau:
    Oh, now you've done it; that will be on repeat in my head all afternoon, accompanied by the image of my baby brother picking up our mum's super-fluffy Himalayan cat and swinging her bum around in the air in time to the music... it's actually pretty hilarious when he does that... and you have to understand that my baby brother is 28 years old.

Yeah...I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and video tape that.  Then, put it on you tube and share the link.  :)

• Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Much love to all of my magical ladies.

• Options
    Oh I should have never clicked on this thread..."my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" In my head for the rest of the day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagebostonbluejay:
    Now, because of your "uh, double up, uh uh" comment on the UPO thread, I have Baby Got Back playing in my head...on repeat!!! Gahhh! I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung! There. Enjoy everyone! I will not suffer in solitude! <3 you BP! :) ...and sorry for the lack of paragraphs, my phone sucks.

Ha ha! This is probably inappropriate but, I'm going to say it anyways...I thought you wrote "I like big NUTS and I cannot lie!" Then I had to rewind a bit and reread that and started to laugh at myself!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• Options
    imagebostonbluejay:

imagebtaylor19:

NOOOOoooooo!!!!!  Crying

I will forgive you, and I leave you with a little video (adorable baby warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kYYuKbxa30

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    So...just because BrookelynPaisley put that song in your head, you had to punish us all and put it in everyone's head that just read your post? I mean BrookelynPaisley was just mean doing that but you are just cruel!!! Lmao. Yup now it is in my head too!! Haha. Thanks a lot. :)
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lost that butt!!

Muwahahahahaha Devil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    imageBeccabot4:
    So...just because BrookelynPaisley put that song in your head, you had to punish us all and put it in everyone's head that just read your post? I mean BrookelynPaisley was just mean doing that but you are just cruel!!! Lmao. Yup now it is in my head too!! Haha. Thanks a lot. :)
    Sorry Becca! You know what they say...misery loves company! ;)
  • Options

imageSheenaNash1:
    Oh I should have never clicked on this thread..."my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" In my head for the rest of the day!

Hahaha that's my favorite line!!!

TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebostonbluejay:
    imageBeccabot4:
    Sorry Becca! You know what they say...misery loves company! ;)

Hahaha I guess you have a point! 

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imagebostonbluejay:

imageamerifrau:

Yeah...I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and video tape that.  Then, put it on you tube and share the link.  :)

Oh man, I would, but I live in Oregon and bro and Mum are in Massachusetts.  It's a constant bummer; and not only because I can't video hilarious pet/sibling moments.  I'll have to leave it up to your imagination... sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"