TTC after 35
Options

My cat had her kittens....

She had twins but no.1 died during the night the poor thing, it had breathing difficulities!!!  She is now a proud mama of 1 and he/she is just like her, i am posting 2 pics, she is keeping me busy which im thankful for!! 

Hope your all doing well and you had a wonderful Easter!!!

imageimage

Re: My cat had her kittens....

• Options
    Aww.. Congratulations!  That is unusual for just 2 kittens to be born.  I am so sorry about the baby that didn't make it.  :(  I LOVE kittens!  I volunteer for a local kitten rescue.  The rescue traps feral moms and babies, gives them vet care, and gets them used to living in homes.  That is my job.  I take the kittens home to live with me until they are old enough to be fixed and then they get adopted.  It's so fun to have new kittens all the time!  Good Luck with your little one. :)
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options

Thanks, i love animals full stop!!!  Wow what a wonderful job, i would love it, i wish when i was younger i knew what i wanted to do....id love to have been a small animal vet, im just too old for going back to school now *sigh*

Thanks again, take care :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love animals too!  Ever since I was old enough to bring one home, I did.  :)  Right now we have 5 dogs, 5 cats, 1 rabbit and a bunch of frogs in aquariums.  If I had my way I would have dh out building a barn as we speak for some farm animals.  I can't resist a baby--I would have all kinds of mama's with babies out there.  :)
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options

Ya me too, love 'em all, when i was young i would find kittens like on the way home for school, pick it up and bring it home...my parents were great, they always welcomed them though some would go but the majority would stay!!!

Ya she only had 2 which is a very small litter, its her 1st litter, when i saw the 1st LO i knew wouldnt be many more, it was sooo big and this one i think is huge :)

• Options

imageLlamamama:
    Aww.. Congratulations!  That is unusual for just 2 kittens to be born.  I am so sorry about the baby that didn't make it.  :(  I LOVE kittens!  I volunteer for a local kitten rescue.  The rescue traps feral moms and babies, gives them vet care, and gets them used to living in homes.  That is my job.  I take the kittens home to live with me until they are old enough to be fixed and then they get adopted.  It's so fun to have new kittens all the time!  Good Luck with your little one. :)

What a great job!  I used to volunteer at the local animal sheler and it was hard not to take a dog home every week.  At the time I lived in a rental so that was probably the only thing that stopped me.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for posting pics!  I love kittens and that little wiggleworm just brought a big smile to my face. I still remember when my dog gave birth to puppies - such an amazing experience. Enjoy!
    ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageCountry Girl in the City:

imageLlamamama:

What a great job!  I used to volunteer at the local animal sheler and it was hard not to take a dog home every week.  At the time I lived in a rental so that was probably the only thing that stopped me.

It is the best "job" I have ever had!  The only downside is when the kittens are here too long I get REALLY attached to them.  I have kept 3!  My most recent adoption was of a kitten that was (and still is) super small.  She weighed 9 ozs when she arrived at my house at 7 weeks old.  She was SO tiny that she had to stay with me for about 5 months before she was even spayed.  It was too long--by then I couldn't part with her.   She is now 7 months old and looks like she is only half her real age.  A super runt I guess but she stole my heart.  :)

• Options

Awww. I love kittens!  I have an almost-19 year old kitten..  unfortunately he won't allow any other kitties/animals/people to enter our house these days!!

Karen- soo sorry about your IUI. Saw your response to my post and wanted to acknowledge yours.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    Awwww, thanks for you posting these cute photos!  I am sorry to hear about the twin that died though.  This one is such a cutie.  Do you have a name for him/her yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ahh that is too cute!

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    That's one beautiful baby kitten!  Snuggle up. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks ladies!!!

McIrish - thanks and more bad news this cycle, i will post after this:(

Haribo1 - no name yet, it is a girl!!!!  We never named our cat, we only have her 3 months and i call her sweetie, wuss, pet, honey, my love......i know, im abit mad, so we didnt name her as she comes to any of those, its mostly wuss and DH calls her wuss, we will have to name this girl as they will get confused :).  Hope your feeling better these days and doing GREAT!!!!

jcath - Hope alls going GREAT for you also hun, you lucky mammas :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"