Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Thankful Thursday**

No quote for today just post the love...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Thankful Thursday**

• Options
    I'm so thankful that I can get pregnant and have babies.  It breaks my heart to see my bff struggling so much (for going on 4 years!).  Being a mommy makes me so happy and I'm so thankful that my little guy is such a sweet boy and that I get to spend every day with him.  I can't believe he will be 3 tomorrow!  I'm thankful that my DH has a little OCD (not really...that's just what I tell him) in him...it's so helpful to be married to someone that helps with the cleaning so much.  And, I'm so thankful that next week we get to go to Florida for a family wedding and take a much needed break from life!  
  • Options

I'm thankful I might have a lead on a J-O-B! I have a sorta "interview" today... really just dropping off my application and talking w/ the hiring manager. A friend of mine works there, and claims she can get me a job no problem- so we'll see how it goes. I have no experience in this line of work, and it's a totally different direction than I thought I'd go job wise. But I'm hopeful! It will allow me to stay home w/ E during the day, and work a few nights/weekends while DH is home.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for baby smiles. In the last 2 days, both twins have flashed me some grins and it was exactly what I needed for a little "boost". All the tears, the lack of sleep, a million dirty diapers...  all worth it for those little gummy smiles :)
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am thankful that Baby#2 is growing on track and is healthy.  Each baby is such a miracle, so many things need to go right all at once, and I am incredibly fortunate to have that happen twice.

I am thankful that Stella is such an amazing little girl.  She is so full of life and smiles and it just makes me so happy (& DH, too).

I am thankful that I'm off pelvic rest Wink

I am thankful that the B-Sens won game 1 of their series last night!

I am thankful for decaf iced coffee from DD.  It's my one splurge and I enjoy every last sip each day.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    I am very thankful for my dh and two wonderful boys.  My sister is going through something right now with her husband.  She will not tell me what's happening, but my heart is breaking for her, as I believe she's contemplating leaving him.  She has two little girls so I can only imagine what it would be like to have to consider divorce.  So, it just makes me appreciate my husband a little more.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so thankful that I have tomorrow off.  Eventhough i'll be in a car most of the day I don't really care because at least I wont be working!
  • Options

I'm thankful that my brother in Georgia made it through yesterday's storms okay.  I get so sad when I see the death toll keep rising.

I'm also thankful for facebook.  He posted first thing this morning to let everyone know he's okay.  When I talked to my mother this morning, her first question was "have you heard from your brother on facebook?"

Bianca image.
  • Options

I am thankful that DH and the cat are okay down in GA.  DH said he had to go out and throw all the boxes over to one side of the garage so he could get the car in because they were getting huge hail and the sky was so bright it was like daytime.  He even had the closet ready under the stairs to hide in with the cat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"