Two Under 2
Options

Stroller question...

I found a Baby Trend Sit and Stand on Craigslist for a good deal-- it's the kind that can also be two full seats, and the sit/stand feature has a canopy (which I like). My son doesn't love our BOB because he doesn't like the slight recline it has, and this seems better because it sits more upright (he loves my mom's Graco). For those that have used both styles, do you or your kids have a preference of side by side double vs. front to back? I just worry my son would hate being stuck in the back (when #2 is born he'll be too young to stand).

Any feedback?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stroller question...

• Options

My son is older than your will be by a few months, but he is Mr. Nosy.  He hated the jump seat on the Phil & Ted, Britax, and the like, but he doesn't mind the back seat on our City Select since it's stadium style, he can still see out. It would depend on your son's temperment - I know some kids love the jump seat. 

I believe the sit n stand with dual seats would have the infant seat in the back, right?  Or is it either?  But you could keep your son in the front seat if he didn't like it.  

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options
    My kids seem to like them equally.  We have a BOB Duallie and Baby Jogger City Select and use them equally.  As a PP mentioned, BJCS has stadium seating so it is a little different than a straight front to back where the baby can't see anything.

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was also worried that DD2 (now 19 months) would hate the jump seat on the Phil and Ted.  That's why we didn't get one to begin with.  Now we have one and she loves the back seat and I love how small it is compared to our Baby Jogger City Select.  I didn't consider the side-by-side because we live overseas in a city that is not stroller friendly, and even the narrowest SBS would have been too wide for the grocery store aisles.  Were I in the U.S., though, I would have gone with the BJ City Mini.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"