Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~~~ Waiting to O ~~~

Good morning!

How many days until O?

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time?

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding?

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)?

Have a great day ladies!

History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ~~~ Waiting to O ~~~

• Options
    imageJessicaJeanne:

Good morning!  Morning!

How many days until O? Still over a week away.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? We will try EOD again.

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? Everyone would only have to work 5 hours a day with an hour lunch break. :)

Have a great day ladies!

• Options
    imageJessicaJeanne:

Good morning! Good morning to you too!

How many days until O? Who knows...sigh. I though it would be yesterday but nope.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? We aren't TTC yet, I'm just trying to get my cycles "figured out" for when we do start in June. So we will be having sex whenever lol.

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? Yes, but mainly because I get up at 5am every day to go work out, but I hope they show the wedding on the gym TV! It'd be better than watching Sportscenter!

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? That every man in the village with a 6-pack had to remove his shirt before entering my castle. ;) (That sounds kind of dirty...lol)

Have a great day ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning!

How many days until O? Who knows...went to the doc on Monday (CD15) and had 2 17 mm eggs on the left, but still nothing.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time?  I would like to do ED, but considering that my body is taking so long to O, we may just do EOD (which by the way, was suggested by my doc)

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? Heck no!  The highlights will be on all day, so I can catch up then.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)?  I would allow infertility coverage for everyone no matter the insurance type.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Have a great day ladies! 

Edit for spelling

• Options
    How many days until O? who knows...I am hoping next week. Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? ED!!!Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? not so muchIf you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? That if you do not pay child support you are required to get a job, which the state will supply and it will suck and pay it all back before you see a dime of it. 
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imagekellinc1:

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)?  I would allow infertility coverage for everyone no matter the insurance type.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Yes 

• Options
    imageJessicaJeanne:

Good morning!

How many days until O? Ehh, I am not sure anymore.  Wish it was today... or that it holds out until Monday.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? Have been EOD, but this weekend will be a no go since we are spending the weekend with the ILs in a hotel and we are sleeping on an air mattress in the common area with DH's aunt on the sofa.

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No. 

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? Oh gosh... some people should have to have a permit to procreate... maybe I'd try that.

Have a great day ladies!

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
      How many days until O? 10-12 days from now  Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? EOD!!! Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No - I'll see the clips for weeks, I'm sure! If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? 4 day work weeks and 4 weeks of vacation each year starting out......you get another week off for each year you work!
    History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageJessicaJeanne:

Good morning!

How many days until O? 4-5

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? EOD

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No - we actually don't have cable but I'll surf the internet for highlights later in the day

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? College education would be affordable or free for everyone (of course there would be some stipulations)

Have a great day ladies! You too!

Married July 17, 2009
    Parker Ellwood born May 11, 2012
    Baby #2 Due March 9, 2015

• Options

Morning!

How many days until O? anywhere from 12-17

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time?  we usually try for ED

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? Could care less

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? The law that saws I don't have to work :)  Just me:)

Have a great day ladies!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• Options

How many days until O? Ahhh, good 'ol CD1 today, so at least 14-15 days..if not more.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? ED

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? I'm thinking about it.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? Making wine as cheap in the U.S. as it is in Europe!  I'm CD1, so I'm indulging in vino on this fine day, and that's really all I can think about right now...at 11am...lol.  Frenchy loves her vino.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Morning!

How many days until O? 6-ish

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time?  EOD, plus a few extras ;)

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? hail naw. looking forward to seeing some clips though.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? 6 weeks paid vacation for all, one year paid maternity leave, and I would have a chocolate factory on my grounds which made fat-free chocolate that tastes like the real thing.

Have a great day ladies! word!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • Options

How many days until O? a few weeks. CD1 for me.

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No, I could really care less...

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? People would have to pass a test to be parents.

• Options

Good morning ladies! 

How many days until O? 4-8

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? EOD, maybe ED once I get a smiley on the digital OPK.

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? Hell.No.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? I'm way too pragmatic to think of something crazy/fun, so I'd pass a law that all new buildings and parking lots would have to install solar panels over them. Stick out tongue

Hope everyone has a great day!

• Options

How many days until O? 5 days I think. Starting testing with OPK today though, so makes me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time? Every day. Fun times!

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No, I'm taking the day off tomorrow though. I'm going to get my hair done, then getting a facial, and having lunch with a friend and her little one. I'll catch the highlights later I'm sure it will be hard to miss the coverage.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)?

Animal abusers - off with their heads!

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Options
    imageJessicaJeanne:

How many days until O?  Probably 7-8.

Will you plan on ED or EOD BD during your fertile time?  Planning on ED, although our local Relay for Life event will be right toward the end of my fertile time, so we'll see!

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding?  Most definitely not.  I didn't get up that early for my OWN wedding!

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)?  I guess it's not really crazy/fun, but a year or so of paid parental (maternity/paternity) leave would be nice!!  (I know others have already mentioned this, just wanted to add my support).

Have a great day ladies!  You too!

• Options
    How many days until O? Hopefully 2

Will you be getting up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding? No way.

If you were a princess, what is one crazy/fun/never-gonna-happen law you would put into place (if it worked that way - ha!)? Hmm...that's a toughy---only one?!  How about 12 months of paid maternity/family leave?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"