North Carolina Babies

So, that royal wedding thing tomorrow

Who is watching it? :)

I was just discussing with a male co-worker what all the excitement is about and he said his wife is attending a party at 4am in the morning to watch before work and my other coworker has actually taken the day off to sit and watch.  I am not that over the top about it, but it is kind of exciting in that little girl fairy tale princess way.

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So, that royal wedding thing tomorrow

• i'm tivoing it Smile
  • I'd kind of like to watch it, but probably won't make any special arrangments to watch it (and definitely would never sacrifice sleep and get up early for it! LOL!) Maybe I'll set the DVR. I don't have time to watch the shows I already DVR though, so I'm not sure I'll ever get around to it!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imagekateland3:
    i'm tivoing it Smile

hello?  why didn't I think of that.  I am interested in seeing her dress.  And that handsome, yet devilish, smile of Harry's.   However, I would not be waking up at 4 to watch it.  That's just a little crazy!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm definitely watching it and Natalie can't wait to see a really soon-to-be princess in a wedding dress on TV.  So I'm tivoing it also.  It's airing on TLC from 5-9 a.m. and then again 9 a.m. to noon.  Not sure how frequently it will be aired on all the other stations.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I used to be head over heels for William when I was young, but would anyone else agree that it is Harry who has turned out to be the nicer looking man?

• imageAngelPack:

I used to be head over heels for William when I was young, but would anyone else agree that it is Harry who has turned out to be the nicer looking man?

Absolutely! Will is honestly not attractive to me. Harry is adorable; he's got a mischeivous look about him that's cute to me!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageAngelPack:

I used to be head over heels for William when I was young, but would anyone else agree that it is Harry who has turned out to be the nicer looking man?

Absolutely! Will is honestly not attractive to me. Harry is adorable; he's got a mischeivous look about him that's cute to me!

I actually lean the other way.  William has a much more distinguished man look to me that is sexy.  Harry looks like a kid still.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageAngelPack:

Yes

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageAngelPack:

I definitely think Harry is the more attractive boy.  I love his "bad boy" image.  If you can even really call it that.   

• I'm going to set my DVR, but I know that it will be all over the internet tomorrow morning so I might peek in from work and catch some glimpses.  I'll probably turn the TV on while getting ready in the morning, too.

And Harry definitely turned out hot Smile

• I certainly won't be getting up early to watch, but I'll catch whatever is on throughout the day on tv/internet.  I really only want to see what she's wearing.
  • Eh - maybe.  I'm annoyed though b/c I have a few co-workers in London that I need some information from for a Friday meeting but of course it's a national holiday over there tomorrow and getting stuff from them today is like pulling teeth! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecate1119:
    Eh - maybe.  I'm annoyed though b/c I have a few co-workers in London that I need some information from for a Friday meeting but of course it's a national holiday over there tomorrow and getting stuff from them today is like pulling teeth! 

Oh, I wonder how that will affect my DH.  He works with a lot of people in London too. 

• imagekateland3:
    imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageAngelPack:

Yes

Another Yes from me. 

If I happen to be up at 4 am which I very well might be, I'll turn it on but other than that I plan on catching the highlights after work tomorrow.  I'm most looking forward to seeing her dress.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm setting the DVR and I'll definitely watch if I'm up with Callie! I will totally admit I'm excited to see her dress. I was obsessed with Will when I was younger. We are the same age and I used to dream about marrying him. haha  I think it's exciting and as annoying as it is getting in the media, I'm still looking forward to it. :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm going to DVR it, and may work for home for a bit in the morning to watch! I'm totally curious as to what Kate will wear, her hair, the flowers, etc.

And Will vs. Harry? Totally William. I think Harry has gotten much more attractive as he's gotten older, but he's still not as cute as his brother.

• imagewithoutshoes:

imagekateland3:
    i'm tivoing it Smile

hello?  why didn't I think of that.  I am interested in seeing her dress.  And that handsome, yet devilish, smile of Harry's.   However, I would not be waking up at 4 to watch it.  That's just a little crazy!  

Ive already set the DVR. I hope i can make it all day with out peeking online etc. I have other plans already tomorrow so I hope to watch it tomorrow afternoon!

• imageAngelPack:

They're both good looking IMO & at one point in time, I probably would have said William was the cutest.  But since William is starting to bald, Harry is much better looking IMO.

• To answer your post, I am going to DVR it and just watch it later in the day.  4 am is too early esp since my NB isn't here yet.  I'm enjoying all the sleep I can get right now.  However, my SIL who has a 4 week old is planning to watch it when her mini-alarm clock wakes her.  : )
  • Anyone know which channel will have the best/most coverage???
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"