North Carolina Babies

North Hills CFA Mother/Daughter tea party

The Chick Fil-a at North Hills in Raleigh is having a Mother/Daughter tea party event on Saturday, 5/7. I think there are two times--8:30 and 9:45 am. They are apparently doing manicures, giving out flowers, and other fun stuff. The only charge is the cost of the meals. I signed Holly and myself up. I thought it sounded like fun!

If interested, just call CFA, and they'll sign you up. Not sure if there are slots still available, but I just thought some of you Raleigh girls might be interested!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: North Hills CFA Mother/Daughter tea party

• FUN! I signed Keira and I up too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • That sounds so cute! I read this and thought I would sign up and then I remembered, I have a son--oops! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsNnearly:
    That sounds so cute! I read this and thought I would sign up and then I remembered, I have a son--oops! lol

This was me too, I was over there yesterday reading the flyer while I waited for my food and thought it sounded so nice and then, oh yeah, I have a son.

I think it should be mom/toddler tea because what's the diff at that age? :)  My little boy loves his Momma right now and he would have fun!

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelPack:

I think it should be mom/toddler tea because what's the diff at that age? :)  My little boy loves his Momma right now and he would have fun!

Exactly.  Liam's class is having a Fancy Nancy Tea Party next week for the moms to celebrate Mother's Day, and he is so excited!  LOL!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hughes, thanks for the heads up!!!  I just signed B & I up for the 9:45 slot. 

Hughes & Lala--- what time are you guys going??  Maybe we will all be there primping with our girls !  Love free stuff !  :) 

• imageAnneNC:

Hughes, thanks for the heads up!!!  I just signed B & I up for the 9:45 slot. 

Hughes & Lala--- what time are you guys going??  Maybe we will all be there primping with our girls !  Love free stuff !  :) 

We signed up for that one too.. See y'all there! :)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMrsHughesNC:
    imageAnneNC:

Hughes, thanks for the heads up!!!  I just signed B & I up for the 9:45 slot. 

We signed up for that one too.. See y'all there! :)

Same here! Yay! Here's hoping for a happy toddler! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Think I could pass Wesley off as a girl if I dress him in neutral colors? LOL, j/k...would be nice if they just made it a toddler/mom event. Oh well...
  • imageerin_aaronsbaby:
    Think I could pass Wesley off as a girl if I dress him in neutral colors? LOL, j/k...would be nice if they just made it a toddler/mom event. Oh well...

I was thinking about a "hat" made of long hair.  :)

I admit it, I am jealous.  I want something fun to do also :(

My sweet boy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"