Blended Families
Options

How do they find him so fast?

DH just transferred from a subcontractor to the contract company for the government. It's the same job (and same salary unfortunately) that he's been doing for a year.Just yesterday I mailed the "change of employment" form with the address to mail the support order to for payroll so it can get taken out of his check. Today we got a copy of the support order they mailed his new employer. How do they know so fast? Like a week after starting?it kinda creeps me out, "we're watching youuuuu!" How come other dads they "can't find him"? Do those dads not work at all? Or do they live in lazy states? This whole process confuses me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How do they find him so fast?

• Options
    New hire paperwork for a lot of companies are tied in with state child support tools.
  • Options
    When my DH got his state job and went off of unemployment, we notified the courts, and Child Support Collection Unit. CSCU said they wouldn't do anything until they got notification from the courts and the courts wouldn't do anything until we went back and had CS raised (he had a salary increase with the new job). So he started the job Sept 27, 2009 and they didn't start taking Child support out until January 16, 2010. and we had gone to court December 4th, 2009. Then when they were taking back support, they took the extra out 3 times after we were caught up, and DH hasn't been able to get that money back yet.
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageoneday4us:
    New hire paperwork for a lot of companies are tied in with state child support tools.
    Ah ok. I'm glad its so fast cause I've been trying to make an online payment and the website is acting up so I had to send it through snail mail. Hopefully they'll start raking it out this week now hat they have the order. To just thought they were so fast about it. Next time I won't bother with the form since they're faster than me anyway, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"