New Jersey Babies

Female OB-GYN's affiliated w/ Morristown?

Hi ladies!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a female OB-GYN who is affiliated with Morristown?  My OB was Dr. Jenna Bellish, but when I called the office this morning to make my 8 week prenatal appointment I found out she is no longer with the practice!  So sad :(  

I'm new to the area so any recommendations would be most appreciated!

Thanks! 

Re: Female OB-GYN's affiliated w/ Morristown?

• She left Dr. Iammatteo's office?  I liked her although Dr. Iammatteo is my main Dr. 

You might be better off posting this on the NJ Nest board.  You will get more recommendations over there.  Also, I know a lot of women go to Dr. Bissenger and I believe he has a female on his staff.  I know that they work closely with Dr. Iammatteo's office.

GL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I go to the Womens Care Center.  They are located in Morristown and Denville.  My doctors is Dr Sarah O'Rielly.  There are a few other female doctors located in that practice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Morristown Obstetrics (right across from the hospital).  All the doctors are women, and they're all great - but I highly reccommend Drs. Mass and Jones.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I go to a group of midwives affiliated with Morristown.  Avalon- A Center for Women's Health. They are awesome and have offices in Morristown and West Caldwell.
  • Dr Judy Banks.  She is a NJ "top doc" and  Senior attending physician at Morristown Memorial.  She was very good about honoring my requests during my birth!
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Avalon Midwives are located in Morristown & do their births at morristown memorial!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Morristown OB and gynocology - office in Morristown and in Roxbury. I like all the Doctors but my favorite is Dr. Culin.

• imagemelissa91380:
    I go to the Womens Care Center.  They are located in Morristown and Denville.  My doctors is Dr Sarah O'Rielly.  There are a few other female doctors located in that practice. 

I also go to Women's Care Source located in Morristown and Denville.  My primary OB during my pregnancy was Dr. Debra Brenin-Goldfischer, who I really liked.  Dr. Yasica Shah delivered my son (at St. Clare's in Denville, but they also deliver at Morristown) and she is FABULOUS! I love her and switched to her as my main OB.  But all the doctors in the practice are good. 

That being said, if you ever chose this practice, you need to see all the OBs, including the men, because whoever is on call will deliver your baby. I honestly liked every OB in the group but felt Dr. O'Reilly was a bit rough with my internal near the end (I had 2, Dr. Feltz did the other).

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • I go to Dr. Dawn Goldstein in Parsippany.  She just delivered my DD last month at Morristown Memorial.

GL in your search.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"