Georgia Babies

Girl Mamas - where do you get your bows?

I think Caroline has lost all of her basic colored bows and I need to get her some more.  I just like the basic grosgrain ribbon with alligator clip (uncovered).  I used to buy from this kiosk at Northpoint Mall, but they are not there anymore.  Anybody have an etsy seller they love or somewhere around Smyrna that sells them?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Girl Mamas - where do you get your bows?

• I get Abigail's basic bows at Pigtails & Crewcuts.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.Guz:
    I get Abigail's basic bows at Pigtails & Crewcuts.

me too!  or just random kids' boutiques if I see cute ones.  I've gotten some smaller-sized ones at Target too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ah, a post I need to learn from.  I do know that in Cumming, Kid to Kid consignent is supposed to have the biggest local selection of bows (they are new), but I haven't made it in there yet.
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Kid to Kid has a great selection
  • www.sydneysosweet.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageK&P414:
    Kid to Kid has a great selection

ditto on kid to kid. We buy the $3.99 medium size ones. A little pricey for me because Macy always takes off her hair bows and it gets lost. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kid to Kid in Cumming has to best selection I've seen so far.  Every color, every size!
  • ditto pigtails&crewcuts

and ladybugs and lizards in Roswell

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies!  I did buy her one from pigtails and crewcuts when she got her first hair cut and I love it.  I guess I will have to make a trip over there to just buy some bows!  If I am ever near Cumming I will have to check out Kids to Kids! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"