Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone try Cub foods cloth diapers?

I noticed that Cub Foods has cloth diapers! Has anyone tried them? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Med-free birth, EBF, Co-Sleeping, Babywearer

Re: Anyone try Cub foods cloth diapers?

• Options

Yes.  On first inspection they seemed like I would like them.  They were very absorbent, but the quality is crap.  Not made to withstand multiple multiple washings.  I think I washed them 2-3 times, and they were already falling apart.  The velcro they used was very cheap too, and placed poorly on the diaper so they rubbed on my son's skin, leaving red marks.

Luckily, it was my mom who spent the money on them, and only bought one ;)  I do like the insert though, and have used it in my BGs (it's basically the BG insert - microfiber). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hmm... thats disappointing. But nice to hear about the inserts though since they're much cheaper and I don't have to wait until shipping!

I ended up buying one anyway. I'm new to CDing so I wanted to try out a lot of different brands. 
    Med-free birth, EBF, Co-Sleeping, Babywearer
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They weren't any cheaper than the quality ones you find online, either.  But, enjoy your start at cloth diapering!  We love it :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have some of the Cutey Baby diapers they are selling at Cub although I didn't purchase them there. I received them from the company when they swapped out the older style AIOs (they leaked and velcro was terrible) I had purchased a year ago. I've used them several times and haven't had them leak yet and they seem very soft and absorbent. I mainly use Bumgeinus 3.0s and BG AIOs but have been incorporating these into my daily stash and I like them just haven't used them long enough to LOVE them like I do the Bumgenius. The prints they have are absolutely adorable too!

Photo taken at 16 months old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"