Health & Exercise

Anyone training for a bikini/fitness competition?

I am currently training for next year's central WBFF championship. Anyone else in this kind of training?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone training for a bikini/fitness competition?

• Wow!  And your LO is just over 2months?  Good for you!!  I'm definetly not training for one of these competitions but my SIL just competed in her first one 2 weeks ago.  She trained for about 2 1/2 months and got 4th place out of 12 people!  I was stoked for her.  I have to say, she was blessed with an amazing body, but has never been very muscular or the gym type at all.  Those 2 1/2 months she was SO disciplined with her diet and workouts.  She looks amazing!  I so wish I could've done it with her but my baby girl is just 7 weeks today and I just don't see where I could fit the training and strict diet in!  Good luck to you and yay for your motivation and discipline so early on!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Father's Day at the beach 2014 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagek_renee:
    I am currently training for next year's central WBFF championship. Anyone else in this kind of training?
    I would like to know more about this....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"