TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Has anyone heard from Texas?

I hope she's doing well and if you talk to her tell her I miss her!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has anyone heard from Texas?

• Oh, how I miss her! Where is that girl???? Is she still trying??? I haven't seen a post from her in what seems like years.... then again, I have been MIA for quite a while.
  • She lurks, but doesn't really post much.  She recently did an IUI, but I don't think it worked.  Crying
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • You can page her on the natural birth board. She posts there.
  • I actually saw a post from her on the baby names board the other day and I got so excited and thought I missed some news, but it was just a post about name she dreamed about.   I hope she is doing well too!

PS - Huggin just paged you on pgal too.

• Thank  you ladies!!  Seeee this is why I loves yaz so much!! >MUAH<

RJL- Yeah my partner in crime was texting me so I asked her to get you the message, which she did...she's so wonderful. I was having puppy issues... (he was eating my laundry!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"