Preemies

Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

Pregnant:

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD #1 due May 3 

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD due May 9 

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Due June 6

lemen99, Kathy- DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 due June 18

mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due June 24

Thomas2013 - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to unknown reasons, DD due June 29

VTPurity, Karen - DD Soledad, born at 35 weeks due to pre-e and placenta issues, Baby #2 due July 6 

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, Baby #2 due July 8

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 due August 9 

princessheath17 - DS Jaxson, born at 34 weeks, Baby #2 due August 26 

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 due September 15

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due September 16

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, Baby #2 due September 26

maybenextyear2 - Twin DC, born at 31 weeks due to PTL, Baby #3 due October 7

miafromab, Mia - DD CJ, born at 23 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due Oct 23

TTCing:

PDXGal7868, Haley - DS Cole, born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL

irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus

becketts, Rebecca -  DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

lmurphy08822, Laura - DD Natalia, born 34 weeks due to pPROM  

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

SWMcFarland - DD Lily, born at 34 weeks due to HELLP, TTC summer 2010 or the end of the year

goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn, born at 33 weeks due to unexplained PTL, TTC summer 2011

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, TTC summer 2011

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, TTC late summer 2011

JrzyMeeba1, Karen ? DS Hunter and angel baby Parker, born at 26 weeks due to PTL, TTC at the end of 2011 

kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e 

Mommies (again)!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

-----------------------

News: GL to all our ladies in the 2ww! T&P to ijack on being sent to L&D for spotting. mrsfriend is still doing well. Congrats to kamcfarlane on being full term! Congrats to njkaren on getting to the 3rd tri!

Updates: Last week, we had a great anatomy scan and found out it's another girl. ijack had some spotting and was sent to L&D - everything was OK, but she did do steroid shots just in case. lemen99's been feeling some pressure, but everything looks fine. kamcfarlane is full term and waiting for  baby's arrival in less than a week! njkaren is also doing well and is in her third trimester. mrsmikey had her anatomy scan, but it was very rushed due to a scheduling error - she'll be going back for a second look soon - her cervix is looking good and she started 17P shots.

If you'd like to address a question to the group, please feel free to page or PM me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

• I had an appointment with my ob yesterday. Everything is still looking great. My stomach is measuring a little ahead but he said he wasn't concerned. I asked him how much he thought the baby weighs so he did some measurements and said he weighs 3 pounds, 5 ounces. He is estimating that he will probably be 7 1/2 pounds when he is born. It has been warmer here the past few days and my ankles have been so swollen by the end of the day. He said to try to put my feet up if I can (not easy since I teach kindergarten) and to drink tons of water. My blood pressure was really good which it has been all along. I go back in 2 weeks and then 3 days after that have my next appointment with my high risk doctor.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • I joined yesterday and I figured I would post my kids history like it was for everyone in the orginal post.

photoqueen115, Stefanie - Baby #1 DS Christopher born at exactly 37 weeks, Baby #2 DD Rachael born at 35 weeks for unknown reason.

• Loading the player...
  • Nothing new to report this week.  Just waiting for our do-over anatomy scan in 2 weeks :)  I don't know if I mentioned this last week, but I do have an anterior placenta (again) which explains the lack of movement I was concerned about.  But everything is going great and we have alot to look forward to and keep us busy in the next month or so. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ijackijack member

I had another u/s this week and the baby looks good and is definitely a girl (yay for confirmation after 3 other u/s!!). My placenta is a little low, which doesn't make sense because it used to be "normal" and they are supposed to grow up with your uterus, but mine is now 6mm from my cervix. I guess we'll see what it looks like at my 28w appt, hopefully it isn't a big deal :) 

Last time I was this PG I was on bed rest so it's nice to be up and walking around still. I feel pretty good, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. I washed and put away preemie and newborn clothes last night - gah, I forgot how tiny they are! 

Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • imagephotoqueen115:

I joined yesterday and I figured I would post my kids history like it was for everyone in the orginal post.

photoqueen115, Stefanie - Baby #1 DS Christopher born at exactly 37 weeks, Baby #2 DD Rachael born at 35 weeks for unknown reason.

Welcome! Where would you like to be added - pregnant, TTC, or thinking about TTC?

• I'm doing well, had a great day a couple days ago where the baby was just kicking, kicking, kicking all day long and I actually even saw it on the outside, which I never did with DD1. Hopefully this baby keeps growing big and strong and kicking away! I have an anterior placenta again this time, but it's high and to the left, so I've been feeling lots of movement low and to the right. My latest pregnancy thought is that all placentas should grow between baby and bladder. That would be much more comfortable ;-)
  • Deidra, Oct. 11, 2011.  DS Reid was born at 24 weeks.  We don't know why we had a preemie.
  • imageShannonSky:
    I'm doing well, had a great day a couple days ago where the baby was just kicking, kicking, kicking all day long and I actually even saw it on the outside, which I never did with DD1. Hopefully this baby keeps growing big and strong and kicking away! I have an anterior placenta again this time, but it's high and to the left, so I've been feeling lots of movement low and to the right. My latest pregnancy thought is that all placentas should grow between baby and bladder. That would be much more comfortable ;-)

I am with you on that!  When we checked my cervix last week, the baby's head was right on top of my cervix bump, bump, bumping away!  I was like, can you stop please?  I don't think you can carry a baby any lower than that :)  But I feel like I have to pee all the time even when I don't because baby is just hanging out down there.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"